ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C-Pick
    Original poster 117 posts

How come now, after the latest patch, I'm stuck always seeing that flashy red rune thing on enemies who do heavy, unblockable attacks? Before the latest patch, I was happily, blissfully not seeing them at all. That's how I prefer to play! I don't want these silly, cartoony effects in this game. I just want a more grounded, more realistic experience in combat, and now I see wild boars with flashy red runes glowing on them whenever they attack me.

I assumed it was not appearing before because it was disabled along with one of the HUD options I turned off, but now I can't disable this at all, no matter how many HUD elements I disable. Please let us disable this effect. I can't stand it and really don't need to see it.

And why not let us also disable weapon trails? And those obnoxious mid-screen messages that remind us "Ammo is full," "Rations are full," "The door is barred from the other side," etc.? I don't need to see these. I can figure this all out myself without these messages taking up space on my screen.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• C-Pick
    Original poster 117 posts

By any chance, is anyone reading this?

The latest patch actually made this game less enjoyable for me by forcing this HUD effect on at all times. It was able to be off before, but now I'm stuck with it. It's kinda killing my desire to keep playing.

Suggested Topics