Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NichCurtis_007
    Original poster 3 posts

I am not sure if this issue is being tracked or not, (I have come across it multiple times on reddit threads) but there appears to be an issue with the quest, "Heavy is the Head." Specifically the "Follow Ivarr" part. He runs into a corner and remains there no matter what I do saying, "hurry up Eivor!" I have restarted the ps4 and all the like, but I am still having issues. It has even made my "fast travel" function improperly where it freezes me in place in a poor graphic representation of where I currently was. I have decided to move on to a different region on the alliance map in hopes that the bug gets fixed by the time I get back to it. I am hoping that I dont have to restart the game to fix it though. I appreciate any feedback, thank you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Alinabil_99
    3 posts

@nichcurtis_007 I tried calling the mount around Ivarr for about 10 minutes until he started moving. He started running to climb up the ladder at the tower next to the fence and he was stuck again. I traveled to Norway and back to Ravenstorpe then fast traveled to Ledecestrescire and he started moving again to the proper spot that transitioned to the cut scene.

• RandomHB
    4 posts

@alinabil_99 Holy hell, this worked! I've been stuck on this spot for a month. Thank you!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics