Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/3 Replies/97 Views
    sattium85
    Original poster 105 posts

Ubisoft, in the best tradition of Activision, has added paid packs with boosters to Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    From now on, players can buy a bonus that will increase the amount of experience gained by 50%. After the purchase, the increase is permanent and not limited in time. In addition, it works even if you start the game over. Ubisoft comments: “As we add more content, we also want to give players the opportunity to accelerate progress. These bonuses allow players with less free time to fully enjoy the world of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. "
    What do you think of it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@sattium85 I have a basic policy of not paying for bonuses/loot boxes in a game. I think I've paid enough for the game so far.

Ironically, there's a warning on one of the game settings (instant assassination, I think it is) that setting this option goes against how the game was intended to be played. Doesn't shortcutting the experience gains also do the same thing?

If you don't have time to play the game, you may as well skip the dialog segments - I find myself doing that quite a bit if I want to get on with the action.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@sattium85 "I have a basic policy of not paying for bonuses/loot boxes in a game."

You are not the only one. Normally I also don't buy DLCs (except AC2 because the DLC memories count towards 100% in-game completion)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics