Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Enterhaken
    Original poster 3 posts

I've been playing Assasin's Creed Valhalla on my PS5 (physical disc) for a few days now and I'm already in England. Yesterday I redeemed the codes for the Season Pass and the Ultimate Package delivered with my Ultimate Edition. The bonus content from the Ultimate Package (Berserker Package, Runes, etc.) is nowhere to be found. Neither as purchased add-ons in the game itself, nor in the Playstation Store. It says that I have the "Ultimate Edition Entitlement PS5" and "Season Pass Entitlement PS5" and therefore can't buy or download the content. However, in the transaction details of my Sony account it says that the codes were successfully redeemed. I don't know how to get this content and ask for your help. Restoring the licenses via the Playstation menu and reinstalling the game did not help either. I've contacted Sony and Ubisoft but they don't have a solution for this so far.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• alex-qwe1
    1 posts

@enterhaken
    I have the same problem

Did you manage to solve it?

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

Hey all! Thanks for reaching out with this. This issue is currently under investigation, and for now, our teams would like to have those affected to try restoring their licenses. Please give this a shot and let us know if things seem to show up properly!

Official Response

Suggested Topics