Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Last-Viking33
    Original poster 4 posts

I recently defeated another daughter and found a note in a cave near the boss fight talking about a blood line. Now after both fights I've recevied a piece of Thors armor. Now I haven't finished the third sister but im pretty sure I know where to take their daggers/keys that you also receive after defeating them. Just a thought I haven't finished off the last so please no spoilers. But maybe their somehow related or have the blood of Thor in them which grants them their special magik that Eivor mentioned how they have the ability to do that. And I seen the God of thunders ability in Asgard. Very impressive to say the least.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@last-viking33 As I interpret the Story Lerion was a (probably) Saxon Ealdorman who refused to be christianized and worshipped the old saxon gods which are basically the same as the norse, including Thor. Therefor, i'd say, it is not too far fetched that he was in posession of an armor with thors blessing and/or was familiar with some wierd old pagan magic to grant his Daughters the power. There's evidence enough for human sacrifice and such.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics