Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• panini_ozolives
    6 posts

more or less the same issues here, marker at the other of the map. Took one of these small boats, put the beer on it and start to proceed to location (which is wrong as I could read), but then beer goes through into the river. It then respawn at original position, so I go back there take it, but all ennemies have respawned as well, which annoys me a lot (as I was already annoyed by previous issue). Kill of of them, take the beer, put it on another boat, proceed to get the market bur the boat break. Rage quit.

So no thanks, I won't play that festival. The game has enough bugs as is. I'd rather have the countless freezes, crashes to desktop, invisible collision fixed than having new buggy content into the game.

• RedWombat1969
    1 posts

I had the same problem where I lost the ale and the quest-marker was showing up in eastern Sciropescire near a cursed totem. I reloaded a save game where I hadn’t found the ale yet. This fixed the lost ale problem. However, I still had the the quest-marker issue. This was an easy fix. I followed the quest-giver and found that he traveled down a road to a small boat to the southwest of Utbech (between the Nene River and Great Ouse Rivers). Once you retrieve the ale walk southwest until you hit a road and follow that road down (south) to its end and you should see the boat and quest-giver. This should update the quest-marker. I was then able to place the ale on his boat to finish this quest. Hope this helped!

• Ragna-san
    3 posts

undefinedundefined

This is the location of the Aki. When you have the Barrel, travel with a boat to this location. If you lost the Barrel somewhere, go back to Utbeth and take the respawned barrel.

• panini_ozolives
    6 posts

D'oh! we can't even edit our post anymore. That's a pity 😭. It's such a useful feature on a forum, to fix typo and grammar for example.
    So adding missing word as a reply : "marker at the other edge of the map"

• ajscott819
    9 posts
    I had the same problem where I lost the ale and the quest-marker was showing up in eastern Sciropescire near a cursed totem. I reloaded a save game where I hadn’t found the ale yet. This fixed the lost ale problem. However, I still had the the quest-marker issue. This was an easy fix. I followed the quest-giver and found that he traveled down a road to a small boat to the southwest of Utbech (between the Nene River and Great Ouse Rivers). Once you retrieve the ale walk southwest until you hit a road and follow that road down (south) to its end and you should see the boat and quest-giver. This should update the quest-marker. I was then able to place the ale on his boat to finish this quest. Hope this helped!

Thanks. I'll give it a try

• PieroT888
    1 posts

Same issue on stadia, very nice idea celebrating the season! But please fix the case of the missing ale and prey in the high hall capter 2

• kalex100
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • steve700
    3 posts

Are you guys ever going to play test this stuff before you release it?! Everything about the festival is bugged. The arrow game, fighting, and both quests. Only thing that works is the drinking. Your quality control is absolutely horrible! What happened?

• kalex100
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Paradonas
    9 posts

@UbiWan Ok, I've just progressed with the story since i couldn't find the barrel of ale again. Now the mission marker in Sciopscire is back again, even when not tracking the corresponding mission.

• Kaotix1168
    1 posts

Not only has this patch been full of bugs ever since its installed the game has been laggy AF, why didnt you just leave it alone it was fine. I got xbox one x and with the jerky gameplay feels like I'm playing a ps1, in fact I don't think ps1 was even this laggy. Please sort it out, I don't want this game it feels ruined with the added lag. I was enjoying it prior to this patch. Can I get a refund????

• HorCrux48
    2 posts

@kalex100
    Just not realistic, I understand having 1-2 women in the Vikings army, but having more women than men in other groups besides Vikings, like bandits and Saxons, it's just not realistic and highly stupid, instead of creating a good historical game it becomes a caricature. During a battle and on the ship (which for some reason is the only ship in the whole of England, another stupid issue) all I can hear is women screeching and shouting, I even tried to replace all women in my squad but there is still one on the ship by default, so irritating!

• theVoltan
    8 posts

@xenovioussora Same marker location just happened to me. I couldn't find Ake so I travelled there and it seems to be ~250m under the ground too 😉

• JillyMom
    1 posts

Ps4 player. This grrrrrrrrr Ale 🍺 glitch is driving me INSANE. You get the ale. You put in boat, it disappears. You keep in your hands and walk but if dropped it disappears. Everytime it end up in Scriopescire.. floating around in a place you can NEVER GET TO. BEING AN HOUR AND A HALF TRYING TO DO THIS QUEST. Screw it, no beer for anyone.

Please fix.

Also the one guy posting that there's too many women in the game should be removed. I am a 53 year old woman playing and his post was super sexist and appeared homophobic. Not cool.

• coolflame3k
    7 posts

undefinedsame here. quest leads the Scrobbescir, 240m below surface ...

undefined

• diggerbarnz1
    3 posts

@ragna-san Awesome - this worked thank you

• GRnLNTRN42
    2 posts

We should be able to reset missions. The case of the missing ale mission glitched on me the keg fell in water and now i cant finish it

• Dasher222
    19 posts

Same problem, don't they test this before they publish it??

• PlatoonPapa
    1 posts

@ubiwan Nope, I get a quest marker 3000+ meters away. I've circled the camp since some say West, some say Southeast. I did get the barrel to appear again but when I put it down on the road to fight some wolfs it disapears with the marker still showing thousands of meters to the west

• we-04
    2 posts

Solved, once you have the barrel bring it to ake who is waiting close by near tge river with a boat, wgen you do the event completes.

Suggested Topics