Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FemmeNikita91
    6 posts

@rankinsect I have to figure out where that bandit camp is now. LOL. I thought the same thing, so I went to the quest marker, thinking that's what it was pointing to. Eh, not so much. But I'll try wandering to the east of the settlement a ways to see if more bad guys and a mini fort show up.

Thanks for your help!

• FemmeNikita91
    6 posts

@dunkalars No need to apologize. 🙂 Thanks for the vid. That should help me figure out where the bandit camp is, at least. Killing all the baddies again won't be a problem.:)

• FemmeNikita91
    6 posts

@femmenikita91 Thanks, everyone! I found out where the bandit camp was and was able to finish the quest!

• jonRAMBO87
    1 posts

I can't even start quest as can't talk with alwin

• watkins600
    1 posts

I haven’t seen this bug in your list so thought I’d bring it up. Alwin is not in the brewery and I have no quest marker on the map at all to start the quest. All auto saves have occurred after the quest unlocked so I can’t reload from a previous save point.

• TomWellsLSF
    9 posts

I have the exact same issue. I called my ship, and put it down on there. Went all the way to the quest marker Ravensthorpe and it disappeared from the boat. Now I can't complete it.

• Vickers616
    5 posts

@ubiwan the entire festival has ended for me

• JUSTLIMES
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JUSTLIMES
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Icey1024
    1 posts

https://game8.co/games/Assassins-Creed-Valhalla/archives/314554
    if you go to this website they show you where to go. For some reason it’s showing up a different location and he is right by the river bank with out a quest marker

• bologna2slice
    1 posts

@gonzovg thanks alot. This helped! Mine was buged a little different tho.
    I had put the barrel down for a sec turned around and it disappeared. But still shown the marker way off to bring the barrel even tho I no longer held the barrel.
    After I ignored the quest for a while I went back to utbech and the barrel respawned and followed your video. Thanks again.

• SeldomSeenUbi
    1 posts

I´m having a different issue where there is no marker after the fight with Ake. I can find the (unmarked) barrel in the bandit hut and pick it up, but the quest does not progress and when I carry it to the boat Ake is nowhere to be found.. so I'm basically stuck on this quest now. I've already restarted the quest several times but same result every time. Any suggestions?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@loxworth @ACGM98

Hey folks.

Can I ask you if possible to provide images and even better video of this issue please so we can check whether this is a known issue or we need to flag this with the Valhalla team for further investigation? Thanks!

Official Response
  • TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

@bologna2slice Did you check to make sure the barrel was still there but invisible? I noticed that when my Eivor first picked up the barrel, I couldn't see it (but the room was dark and I just used the control to "Pick Up"), then I went outside and she was carrying a giant invisible barrel. After running down the path for a while and turning this way and that, the barrel suddenly appeared in her arms.

So maybe yours is invisible on the ground? A long shot, true, but better than starting over.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Hey there folks.

Thanks for your reports on this issue so far, for visibility I have merged a number of separate threads I could find on this issue into this main thread. I have reported this to the development team now. I can see that a number of workarounds are present in this thread so far so in the meantime please give those a try and many thanks to those of you who have taken the time to assist others with this whilst we work to resolve this. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Hashimashadoo
    8 posts

Also can't find Alwin - he's not in the brewery. Tekla is hanging around though and I thought she was supposed to be missing.

• WillisStalemate
    1 posts

Like many others here, I have no way to continue "case of the missing ale". The icon shot across the map, about 4000m away from me. The ale barrel was dropped, and now have NO WAY to complete this quest. The really bad part, is that it's not just that quest. The other quest I'm the yule update, "build cattle farm building" shows the same marker as the ale quest shows. A way to reset quests ourselves would be awesome, instead of waiting for Ubi to get around to patching this.

• sweatyFingaz
    1 posts

yule festival barrel retrieval quest has broken objective marker. after securing barrel from bandit camp it sends me southeast Sciropescire and the objective blimp appears to be underneath map. not going to bother going that far out of my way to see if maybe that's really where I should go. when spawning in after fast travels I am drunk? after doing arrow challenge at yule festival I remain holding multiple arrows in my hand.

• Jay_Otto
    4 posts

@buff_pizza thank you!

• nakkari
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics