Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sailormantis
    4 posts

For those having problems with the mission of the BEER OF YULE, this worked for me:

I took the barrel and then took a boat that was right there on the river (still in the bandits' camp), and drove it towards home. When I looked at the map it marked a random destination very, very far away, but I kep travelling with the boat a bit mroe, and then the destination mark changed and it was pretty near, with Ake waiting with another boat next to him.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to proceed in "The Case of the Missing Ale" together, so we can keep all this information in one place. Apologies if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this.

This issue was marked as resolved following the end of the Yule Festival. I will now be locking this thread.

If you require help with any other issues, please check out our megathread list, or open up a new thread.

Keep an eye out for future events within our News & Announcements forum, as well on the official website.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • dangermouse555
    30 posts

So just trying to do this one, first it was trying to tell me to go to the east border of shiropshire when it is actually the complete opposite direction in utbeeh. Pick up the ale once found, ever says he must take it to the boat but no boat, no apprentice and once again the marker showing me I have to go to shiropshire. I know its new years and that guys and girls but while you have made millions upon millions from us, I think it is only fair to ask you to sort this mess out. I could sit here all day listing all the bugs and issues.

• binks09
    1 posts

@scarlet42 I am having the same issues on the series x and can't complete the missing tankard mission, I hope they provide free yule tokens!

• bmsloureiro81
    2 posts

@nozgame I have the exact same problem. It's really a shame that nowadays we are paying for broken/incomplete games. The only thing that seems to matter for the companies are the microtransactions.

• LuckySe7enGamin
    2 posts

I too am having a problem with this quest, when I select it on my quest menu it'll show up on the map but after I fight Ake it disappears. Which kinda sucks I really wanted to complete the winter quest line!

• LuckySe7enGamin
    2 posts

@mjrdappa82 yes thats happening to me too every time I load into the game eivor is drunk!!

• ashaw2087
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Babitinha
    2 posts

Help please. In the case of missing ale,I took the barrel to the arch by the river but the guy ake doesnt appear neither any boat. The time is ending within 8 hours and I cant find a solution

• Babitinha
    2 posts

Cant do quest missing ale.ake doesn't appear. Help

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to proceed in "The Case of the Missing Ale" together, so we can keep all this information in one place. Apologies if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this.

This issue was marked as resolved following the end of the Yule Festival. I will now be locking this thread.

If you require help with any other issues, please check out our megathread list, or open up a new thread.

Keep an eye out for future events within our News & Announcements forum, as well on the official website.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics