Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BricksFive
    13 posts

@buff_pizza Verified that this fix works. Thank you for posting.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@jsrg1840 Hello there. Sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered with the new quest. If you are / were able to, I'd like to see a screenshot of the icons issue you've mentioned, as I'm rather curious about what you were seeing in-game!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@doggylajoie Hey there, thanks for sharing your workaround! I'd like to know if many others see this strange marker being set after reaching this point in the mission as well? If so, we'd greatly appreciate a video or screenshot of this issue, so we can have things looked further into!

Official Response
  • Oriolopv
    3 posts

@assassin1bk Yea I have the same problem

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ubiwan

Do not have a video but for me the exact same thing happened. Play on Series X.

• Oriolopv
    3 posts

@oriolopv The ale is hidden in the bandit camp in the direction that hes looking over the cliff.

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@ubiwan
    That is going to be a bit difficult considering I've completed the quest.
    Unless you're telling me this quest is going to repeat or a variation everyday.

The icon in question is the quest destination/location icon

• Arvid.st4
    1 posts

@fixacv4tloo I have the same problem on Xbox Series X. The quest icon shows that it is 3000m away and on the world map it doesn't stay in one play.

• Hazza1256
    4 posts

@sakolio Yep It worked for me too I just completed it

• Rastarix69
    7 posts

you don't take the barrel back to ravensthorpe. check your map you'll see you need to meet the bloke on the shore not so far from the saxon camp where you picked it up from.

• Ubi-Wan

Hello there! Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about this issue! A few players who have experienced the same kind of issue have mentioned being able to walk to the proper quest location by following the river about 150m southeast of the quest's starting point. Please give this a try!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@mighty549560 Hello there! Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear about this issue! There are a number of players who have experienced the same kind of issue. A few have mentioned being able to walk to the proper quest location by following the river about 150m southeast of the quest's starting point. Please give this a try! 

Official Response
  • Darthtanien
    4 posts

Same issue. Going to the bridge worked. Thank you.

• fabbud
    1 posts

@hazza1256 same bug will happen in at least another Yule Festival mission, the one you look for the missing cows. So I hope they fix these issues soon.

• Brrreko
    1 posts

@fixacv4tloo Same problem on PC with quest icon being over 3000m away. Here's how I solved it:

Follow the main road out of the camp in WEST direction. On the beach you should find the man and return him the ale to finish the quest

• ShakyJuggler0
    1 posts

Got loads of problems with yule festivals quests markers not loading, speeches with characters not happening and map markers move to an area under the map

• Ubi-Wan

Hey all! We appreciate the report for this issue. A few players who have experienced the same kind of issue have mentioned being able to walk to the proper quest location by following the river about 150m southeast of the quest's starting point. Please give this a try! 

Official Response
  • sacko3121976
    1 posts

@doggylajoie ive got same problem...the marker moves about the map also when i try to locate it...thanks for the work around ill try that mate cheers.

• GhoulKiddo
    4 posts

Yule festival bug. Map marker is way off and I cant complete the missing ale quest.

• HorCrux48
    2 posts

Same here, it's telling me to go to Sciropescire and the cask of ale just disappeared after loading back the save. Seems like Ubisoft cares more about gender equality (90% of characters are women in the game) and rainbow ship skins, than they do about solving bugs and glitches before releasing something!

Suggested Topics