Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BearThatCould
    3 posts

(Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)..........................................After talking to Tekla's assistant and retrieving the barrel of ale from Saxon bandits, the game tells me that my marker is 3k meters away. I traveled to the Saxon bandit camp via row boat instead of longship if that makes a difference? Heading back to Ravensthorpe does nothing and there is nowhere or nobody to talk to in order to give this barrel of ale to. Heading to the quest marker the game provides is fruitless as the marker is apparently 2k meters underground.

• polojeans
    1 posts

Why didn't you do damn test? I got PS4 version and having same issue. Not able to find the fat boy in the spot.

• Foxymaman
    1 posts

On mine it is Ake himself who us glitched. He wont leave the cliff and I brought him the danged barrel. I hope this gets fixed soon.

:l

• Barni0430
    1 posts

@redwombat1969 thank you. It worked

• TrueBeliever79
    1 posts

@hypersnapshot same issues here...but had issues with other events of the Yule Festival. Like the fight ring mission, forgot actual name but some fights I would be floating in mid air or my opponent would be, hoping for some kind of fix soon so I can get most or all of the new items in the festival shop

• BLAZENITUP26
    2 posts

Since the Yule Festival, I tried doing The Case of the Missing Ale. Upon finding the barrel, the quest marker is as if its below the map. I can stand on top of the marker and still be 160ish meters away. Everytime I start the game, my character loads in drunk. No matter if I turn off my playstation or not, when I press start game, I load in drunk.

• ThomasKing83
    2 posts

@foxymaman I have the exact same bug now... I originally had the bug where the quest marker was 3000km away, then lost the barrel before knowing where the actual location was supposed to be because I put it down and it fell out of world. Ake finally went back to camp after a day or two later allowing me to restart the quest. He went to the cliff as he should, I beat him again and then he just stays there so the quest is now more broken than before. Hopefully the events last longer than initially planned due to quest breaking bugs, after a hotfix is applied.

• rogers2684
    3 posts

Ake does not move off the cliff in missing cask Yule mission, no sign of his boat along the coast

• kyliorb73
    1 posts

@ubiwan

I confirm exactly the same situation on my run. No way to continue the mission, even if the barrel has been successfully delivered. Target now set in the middle of nowhere, impossible to be reached as under ground.

• Mezmoin1
    2 posts

my problem is ake never walks to his boat he just hangs onthe cliff after ibust his [censored].

• Jiisny
    1 posts

The case of the missing ale

I found the ale but after that I can't se where I should go whit it,

I look it up on Google where the npc should be but he's boat isnt there

I have been trying 2 times now

• rogers2684
    3 posts

@jiisny same here tried three times now but no luck Ake seems to stay on the cliff where you fight him

• NirdyTirdyBirdy
    2 posts

Doest matter which yule mission I do if I complete the archery one it doest count it as completed so it doesn't take it off the quests to replace it with the next one and the missing brew won't work and I keep starting the game drunk as well and the missing brew doest tell me to return it and even when I try to return it on the mountain instead it still does nothing no cut scene the barrel just disappears if I set it down

• NirdyTirdyBirdy
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tinnie1593
    1 posts

Hi

Is anyone having trouble after this new update?

Im on ps4 and now waypoints ans quests are appearing in random places and i cant complete them, for the yule festival.
    Also takes longer to load and when it does im stuck in one spot and can just run on the spot?

Any help would be appreciated as i cant play the game anymore which is a shame as im about 36 hours in 😞

• Badmoon25
    1 posts

@foxymaman I have the same issue on Xbox Series X. I talk with Ake then go get the barrel and he stays on the cliff side and never goes to get the boat. I even tried to put it in the boat and row back to Ravensthorpe but it doesnt advance the quest at all. No joy at the Yule Festival for me.

• LocatedBody09
    1 posts

For the Yule festival it won’t let me complete the missions. The ale, the cow, and everything else sends me to a waypoint in sciropiscire near where the curse is. Is this going to get fixed before the festival is over or will there be an extension? Cause that would suck to miss out on getting the festival armor and stuff over something I can’t help.

• angel9484
    1 posts

@seldomseenubi same issue here.
    undefined

undefined
    undefinedundefined

• Mezmoin1
    2 posts

so after forcing dude off the cliff and painstakingly used shield block to force him tothe shore line he still doesnt accept it damnit if i wasnt 30 hours in i would restart and hopefully get it to were he walks there automatically (btw this is on the PS5)

• GrubbyBarley100
    1 posts

@ubiwan
    I have no objectives for the case of the missing ale. Its just "the brewery is a mess and Tekla has vanished. Investigate what happened" I fought Aki but now I have no more objectives and he won't leave the cliffs and head to his boat

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics