Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • JSRG1840
    80 posts

@nitehawk182
    Mine on the ps4 went into the middle of the north sea after I got to ake in grant bridge by utbeck

• Littleweasel01
    34 posts

@nitehawk182 i just came to the forums to report this bug, it really makes you wonder if they even tested any of it before releasing it?

• Spartabunny08
    30 posts

@littleweasel01 same ps4. Cows are also when returning to town doing the same.

• FixACV4TLOO
    5 posts

@spartabunny08 just go back to where you talked to him first it will fix itself after you find all 4 cows

• Spartabunny08
    30 posts

@fixacv4tloo yeah I already did it no problem. Just thought the powers that be should know

• Littleweasel01
    34 posts

@spartabunny08 i just found that one out also. guess there is no wording anymore if they tested it before releasing it, i would say they did not. if they did test it, they should think about hiering new testers

• ViRaLuNdEaD
    21 posts

@nitehawk182 So the quest marker is in the wrong place, but Arke's boat can still be found and the quest completed if you go to it. It's on the shore across the river northwest of Grantebridgescire and the marker will show up if you go there.

• ThorHammer96
    18 posts

@littleweasel01 I'm like 99.9% they don't test it they just ship it and fix it later date to me it so lazy

• Max18400
    386 posts

Same issue on xbox one

• katanakahn
    11 posts

@viralundead NW of Grantbridge?

I've scoured the coast and found nothing.

• G0DAPE
    2 posts

Bubisoft strikes again 😲

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@katanakahn

NE of grantsbridge. If you look at the map and see the fast travel point just above (NORTH - not the dock travel point) grantsbridge. If you look (on world map) to the river to the east of the fast travel point (not the river between grantsbridge and the fast travelpoint) you'll see a broken bridge on each side of the river. Well the boat with ake can be found on the island with utbeck side just to the north of that broken bridge in a little bay. On the main map at maximum zoom in it is the bridge to all intents and purposes, just on the north side.

That may be verbose, i'm just trying to be precise as can be. I cant transfer a pic from the ps4 as mine takes weord screenshots and the vid capture doesnt appear to want to work at all.

• katanakahn
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Piter3525
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • katanakahn
    11 posts

@jsrg1840 Turns out my issue was not having built the brewery due to idiocy on my part and confusing the Raw materials and Supplies Icons.

Gathered the requisite supplies, built the brewery, Found Ake, eventually found the Ale, and completed the quest.

• blemiglute
    9 posts

For me, once I picked up the special brew in the bandit camp, the quest marker just indicate Ravensthorpe, there is no ARke boat anywhere.
    I dropped the beer on the floor to grab a tiny boat, beer juste respawned in the camp... did it again, placing a boat near shore prior to grabing the beer, once ine ravensthorpe, the quest marker indicates some random underground location 2000m away and i can't validate quest.

Tournament also was broken for me, some fights the opponent is barely intouchable, the 2nd and 4th punched so hard i lost a third of my health bar in one punch (im lvl 400 with max upgrades), but some other fights the opponent did almost nothing to me damage wise... also, for several fights my charater and the opponent where moving 1m above the ground...

either they don't test enough or they don't take time to fix but its shamefull.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the confusion with the objective marker, this has been added to our known issues list here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-18

My suggestion for the time being would be to check an online walkthrough, so you can see where the next destination is.

All the best!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics