Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• StickCollector
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi.

I'm just curious, is having a timed event, really something they should be focusing on, right now?
    I mean, the game itself, before the Yule festival is riddled with bugs/glitches. Sure they released 1.1.0, but I'm gonna be honest here, this patch resulted in me getting more bugs/glitches than it fixed.

Anyways, to the Yule festival event!

Yule Festival, timed event 17th of December to 7th of January.

1. Fast travel is broken in Ravensthorpe.
    2. The missing ale quest is glitched, you get the item from the place, and then you have to return the item to the quest giver. Funny thing is the quest giver is now on the OTHER side of the map, under the ground.
    3. I get stuck talking to the archery NPC, the camera is set on you, but you can't choose any options nor back away from the conversation and you cannot press "Select" or the start button, cause that will just let you quit to the main menu, not to actually start the game from a saved game directly.

So that's 3 I found in less than 20 minutes in to my session for today. This means that it will either stay broken for me and any other who is "lucky" enough to get the same bugs/glitches, or UBISOFT will put some resources in to fixing this ASAP. But I'm gonna be honest here and say, please don't waste resources on a TIMED EVENT, fix the bloody "base" game.

I mean, if UBISOFT can't get their "base" game in order, what makes them think they'll be able to release a timed event without any bugs/glitches that halts the process of that said event?
    Haven't they learnt from their previous mistakes, from previous games? Ok, I know, that was a stupid question, but still.

This topic is to open up a discussion on TIMED events, should UBISOFT really focus on this instead of fixing the "main" game. I mean, if you do read the support section, you'll notice that people aren't able to proceed in the Yule festival, due to glitches.

This post is not to throw crap at the moderators in here, nor the people NOT responsible for releasing the game in this state. But the upper management sure deserves a visit from Krampus for releasing a game that is this unpolished.

Also, no, this should not be in the support section, cause after reading the patch notes the other day for 1.1.0, I've noticed that tons of common bugs/glitches weren't even addressed.
    Yes I do know that bugs/glitches are a pain to sort through, cause most of the times when you fix one thing another thing gets broken. But some of these bugs/glitches are tied to the main story or achievements.

Ever since the patch came out, the game is more or less unplayable in certain areas due to the frame rate drop. I've seen slideshows in school that felt faster and more fluent than the game during these frame rate drops.

This is just my personal experience and opinions, some may have gotten some of these glitches and some may not.
    In the end I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

(My apologize for any typos that might hurt someones eyes and brain)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics