Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kalex100
    22 posts

@harvest_king Same thing is happening to me, this started after the yule festival was implemented, every time i load into the game he's drunk off his rocker. and the same effects continue after the screen stops shaking... this is silly

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

This issue with Eivor spawning in drunk should now be resolved due to the Yule Festival having ended, which the bug was discovered to be tied to.

If you are still loading in drunk, or experiencing drunk effects in-game when not having drunk any ale or participated in a drinking game, please provide a video demonstrating this along with the platform you play on so that I can open an investigation separate to the one for the Yule Festival. It would be helpful to know if you have completed a quest where drinking is required recently as well, such as "Heavy is the Head" involving Ivarr mentioned by @WrightWayUp.

I'll mark this issue as resolved for the moment, as we do believe it to be fixed, but will absolutely reopen the investigation if it is needed! Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • LAZY1OK
    10 posts

It seems like every time I load my game after doing the festival stuff. My character is automatically in the drunken state for a little while. I didn't save the game while like that. I am playing on a xbox one

• falmark187
    3 posts

Looks like a bug i have that too

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@lazy1ok It's a known bug. I'm sure you won't be so drunk after Yule. 🙄

• Gyp3yblood
    2 posts

Yeah im stuck on one of the final fights every time I enter the church I'm drunk soo I get my [censored] whooped usually I'd meditate to clear it but you can do that inside,,,, game is getting deleted soon are come back in a year are soo when someone has pulled there fingers out and fixed all these problems

• Berekov
    5 posts

With update 1.1.0 I now load into the game drunk. It is extremely annoying especially with how frequently the game crashes with the new update. Fix immediately or I will need to request a refund.

• gcourson
    3 posts

Same here, every time I continue a save I am drunk so I have to meditate.

• gentester
    65 posts

I'm getting this bug, and for me its since the yule stuff landed, I made the apparent mistake of taking part in the fighting arena stuff and you have to drink in between each round of fighting and when you finish fighting you have all the 'drunk' side effects, this goes away after some time whilst in ravensthorpe but comes back as soon as you go anywhere else

• gentester
    65 posts

Yep. Same always drunk bug as others are reporting and it started for me after taking part in the Yule brawl event

• binskies
    29 posts

Same here. Playing on Xbox Series X and every time I load a game, whether it was from being desychronized or starting up after quiting, I'm drunk... This has been since the update.

• SingleAeon
    1 posts

I have the same problem here.
    I know meditating solve the problem but it kind of sucks to have to do such thing!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

Hey there folks.

Thanks for your reports so far, please keep those coming. This issue is under active investigation at the moment, if we require any additional information from you we'll let you know.

Official Response
  • Power_of_Rome
    24 posts

@ubi-orion

Two more important bugs people reported since day 1 that you didnt fix...

Eurvicscire treasure hoard final place is completely missing. Its not showing up at all (video below)
    Oxefondscire treasure hoard is partially bugged. You pick it up and nothing happens. The treasure keep respawning forever.

• MachineGhost46
    18 posts

@torfinr Same here. Lasts a couple of minutes without meditating. Started either with Yule ot the 1.1 update ( are they the same? ).

• EastSide519
    1 posts

Since the yule update, (xboxone), everytime I spawn, load a game, or wake up, eivor is drunk for a long period of time. I'm seeing alot of people in the same predicament

• SaSuKe_One
    9 posts

@guest-kbbpqtxi i know its soo annoying

• JustPlainLucas
    2 posts

This started happening after the update. Every time I load a game, it puts Eivor in a drunk state. Anyone else experience this?

• FrozeNova16
    6 posts

I'm experiencing this as well on PS4. And its not just when loading a game. I get it after it loads from me dying and me fast traveling.

• evilhippo
    79 posts

@torfinr Same bug (PC)

• TyFighter4567
    12 posts

Hi Im writing this post bc while I do like the Yule Festival Update I seem to have an ongoing problem. My Eivor is ALWAYS DRUNK.....every single time I load into the game or fast travel while in the game Eivor starts out in a drunken stupor. I have to run around for 30 seconds just to sober him up before I can do anything. While I do think this is a neat feature in game I don’t like the fact that my Eivor has turned into a full blown alcoholic since the update lol. Plz someone at Ubisoft take a look at this problem

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics