Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 10 Likes/375 Replies/4103 Views
    TimTheThing
    1 posts

When i load any save file or continue from the main title screen Eivor is drunk until i meditate or wait the specified time it takes to sober up.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@timthething
    You are not the only one with that problem, my self included:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89451/new-update-always-drunk/69?_=1608647645914

Hopefully they are fixing it soon

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@daftwraith Yes the drunk state is gone upon a fast travel. While it is not game-breaking and certainly a lot more minor compared to other issue, it is annoying.

However, I think the more important issue is why the team behind the Yule Festival could not even get us a bug/glitch free experience. The festival is a VERY small thing compared to the rest of the game. The quests are much shorter, in a much smaller-scale to notice bugs and glitches. Just how come the staff members making this could even mess this up this seriously?

Drunk state, the archery range targets not rotating to their original positions properly before a round starts for the scores to count, wrong mission markers, and quest item (cow meat) not counting properly? As if the game isn't buggy enough already.

I don't expect these bugs to be fixed; all I hope is when the Festival is gone, they will also go away.

• Ryusennin
    93 posts

Interestingly, the drunk effect is not triggered if you start Ubisoft Connect in offline mode (whic makes sense, since the Yule festival is then not available in your game).

• LoftedGolem255
    4 posts

Same problem here on my Xbox. Except I got the added feature of not being able to interact with Reda and his other associates, as well as losing all of my 150+ opals. I was warned not to buy Ubisoft until completely tested and bugged!

• CarRamron23617
    2 posts

Hello I’ve encountered a bug since the patch . Every time I load in I’m drunk and it won’t go away , on top of that my armor is showing where I have hid certain pieces please fix it’s unplayable drunk all the time

• CarRamron23617
    2 posts

and on top of it my raven won’t work 😞

• kroes_de
    2 posts

every time i spawn i spawn drunk fix this please

• Pemy_
    7 posts

Same here, on PC, started happening ever since the Yule Festival began. It's pretty annoying.

• LadySwampfox
    6 posts

I am also experiencing this glitch on Xbox One. This nonsense began after I partook in a Yule Festival brawl (for those wondering, I made it to the final boss before being defeated). Just quit and restarted the game, and Eivor was behaving as if drunk, complete with the "drunk" on-screen effects. It's like he's got an IV feeding him alcohol for long trips or something.🤣 Pretty annoying to have the world spinning like that. Please fix it as soon as you can, Ubi. Thanks.

• LurcherLady
    13 posts

@ladyswampfox I didn't even do any of the Yule related stuff, upgraded the settlement and it's happening every time you start the game or have to reload. It only lasts a couple of minutes but when you need to be able to see to fight or interact, very annoying. I think the effect is too strong and unecessary (on PC)

• clintoss1
    5 posts
    • Every time I load up my saved game my character is drunk. Been happening ever since I did a mission to return the secret brew. Is this normal.
  • CharlieRamairez
    1 posts

HAppens to me as well, please fix this

• Steije2006
    3 posts

@kroes_de same here

• meeseeks44
    1 posts

also seeing this problem on PC, it is after doing one of the Yule events, every time a save game loads Eivor spawns drunk. The effect disappears but it returns after loading a save (and all future saves).

• HelIraiser
    3 posts

Same here on PS5.

• LansSolo
    13 posts

@kroes_de same here too

• Mac_Legend223
    2 posts

For the last few territories whenever I load Eivor is automatically drunk.
    I believe it started in Snottighamshire. Unsure if it's related, but after doing a standing stones quest the camera view glitched while synching the puzzle answer. I saved and reloaded, and since then the drunk issue happens.
    I'm playing on the PS4 Pro.

• LadySwampfox
    6 posts

I have the same problem on Xbox One. I was able to fix it by reverting to an earlier save (created before I started the Yule stuff), and after doing so I was no longer having the drunk spawn thing.

Now to avoid the Yule activities entirely until they patch it.

• BlueFang008
    3 posts

Idk if this is just my Xbox but is anybody else logging into their game and they are instantly drunk? It goes away eventually but what the heck.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics