Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 10 Likes/375 Replies/4186 Views
    DM_Steel
    9 posts

@bluefang008 Yes, I just tell myself that Eivor downed a barrel of the eggnog while I was offline.

• miagolano
    5 posts

Yes. Wears off pretty fast but it was only funny the first time.

• koland666
    1 posts

every time i load my game i get the drunk animation where everything is spinning. I had this since i saved my game after exitting the Jotunheim

• UrameshiYuri
    9 posts

@bluefang008 yes, same with me on pc.

• broski0808
    20 posts

Yeah this happen to me last night. Funny thing is the game was find when the Yule festival started. They only thing that changed was that two days before I had done some of the events in the Yule festival. I am kind of not too interested in this Yule festival because I suck at the drinking game and I always hate the little mini games they put in AC. Though I am pretty good at the fighting and drinking game and the archery game.

• Athanasius
    14 posts

This began when I logged out by a witch's house that was filled with the green cloue of poison. I'd cleared it before logging out and I don't think I was poisoned at that point.

Since then every time I log back in, and this is with far later saves, including in different slots (PC), I'm always drunk/poisoned until it wears off. It's annoying if I want to get straight on with something as soon as I'm in, not to mention making me worried about the general state of my save file(s).

• Lysvander
    68 posts

Possibly to do with the drinking game or drinking during the brawl with the Yule festival.

This is a minor nuisance though ... i load in, click mediate, done. Literally takes 5 seconds.
    I'm sure it'll get fixed.

+1 for it being night then as well to start my things.

• mikita.bernard
    3 posts

Every time I play AC Valhalla it loads my character in super drunk and they stay drunk for quite some time.
    Also, the quest “A Rivalry for the Ages” does not work because the key is not there for me to take.

Very annoying.
    Please fix.

• DROiDUX
    1 posts

If i load the game, im always drunken since the last Patch.

• GhostAssassinLT
    5 posts

@loftedgolem255 same crap happening to me, only problem is that I'm about to raid Cyne Belle Castle and once I sober up all of the troops are dead... 😞

• kalex100
    22 posts

@ubi-raziel I can confirm. This is getting silly... every time I log in, he's drunk.

• jeremyblack1981
    2 posts

@code387 same

• theVoltan
    8 posts

My Eivor's also drunk everytime I load a game (this includes reloading after death). It goes away after a while (like it does after actual drinking). Haven't noticed it happening with fast travel.
    I have attended the Yule brawl so that's probably what started it.
    It's the PS5 version.

• mikita.bernard
    3 posts

@droidux
    I’m having the exact issue.
    Very annoying.

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@ubi-orion
    To put a bit of a better focus to this. It did not happen on the ps4 with the yule patch, nor with the 1st hotfix to the yule brawl (where you added the completion to the brawl quest and corrected the round counter). It started once the new combatants from the cow catcher and ale quest got added into the rotation of opponents.

• Colt36R
    1 posts

With the new yule festival update, no matter where I am on the game map, when an AC valhalla save is loaded, Eivor is drunk. Like woozy boozy bobblin and swaying drunk animation. Can’t load a save without dude being faded boozy. C’mon.

• DubDex420
    8 posts

Every time I start the game and load the latest save Eivor is drunk. This sometimes happens when I fast travel as well.

• POTENT_SPOOG
    1 posts

I saved once at the Yule festival while my character was drunk, and since then for the past 6 hours or so with multiple new saves when I load into them; Eivor is completely drunk every time. This becomes quite irritating when I've just died in a fight, and I reload the save to try again and Eivor is again completely drunk. If there is a fix for this without deleting anything that would be much appreciated.
    Thanks. 

• Syphedias84
    2 posts

And I thought I was the only one having this issue.
    I don't know if I saved when Eivor was drunk during Yule festival. I know I finished the fight drink fight arena and the drink minigame.
    Maybe autosave saved after I was drunk or so, but since then, whenever I load a save my Eivor is completly drunk.

Also starting today, I experienced extreme white flashes when I'm in my village. I hope my saves aren't destroyed by any bug or so... 😕

• Sammarok
    123 posts

Eivor is drunk all the time since last update... and even more funny, I saved the game before entering a restricted area with Sigurd and Basim (a main mission quest: Brewing Rebellion) but Eivor is drunk and they start clapping at me while I am trying to be in stealth, hilarious, I got it on video and can post it here if it is allowed.

Suggested Topics