Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• weaslexr5
    2 posts

@droidux same, super annoying, not kinda of annoying, not unfortunate, not aw bummer, no ----> extremely annoying after a couple days. I hope they put out a hot fix

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

This issue with Eivor spawning in drunk should now be resolved due to the Yule Festival having ended, which the bug was discovered to be tied to.

If you are still loading in drunk, or experiencing drunk effects in-game when not having drunk any ale or participated in a drinking game, please provide a video demonstrating this along with the platform you play on so that I can open an investigation separate to the one for the Yule Festival. It would be helpful to know if you have completed a quest where drinking is required recently as well, such as "Heavy is the Head" involving Ivarr mentioned by @WrightWayUp.

I'll mark this issue as resolved for the moment, as we do believe it to be fixed, but will absolutely reopen the investigation if it is needed! Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • FunbagsOfSatan
    26 posts

Eivor has become a true alcoholic since the Yule patch. Whenever I load a save she's completely sloshed. I'm on PS5.

• LottaTronIcs
    12 posts

@mac_legend223. same problem here, it started after the Yule Event....

• MachineGhost46
    18 posts

@lottatronics /start rant/ Yep, the Yule event introduced many bugs - always drunk on load/rescussitation if you have done the Yule drinking challenge, minimum number of arrows on all bow types even though quiver is maxed out, torch flame does not always work, yule festival completely goes away if none of the Yule challenges attempted yet and several more. Ubisoft taking their time fixing these... /end rant/

• MachineGhost46
    18 posts

@funbagsofsatan Same on PS4 Pro.

• M9GUK
    3 posts

Since the Yule dlc every time I start the game Eivor is drunk no matter where I am on the map

• DADDYdenaro05
    1 posts

After I did the drinking quest in the Yule Festival now every time I reload a save, die or enter in the game I get the drunk animation and it last a lot of time (apparently if I do a fast travel the effect goes away). I'm starting to suffer of motion sickness

• GuiG3ars95
    1 posts

Please fix the bug when Eivor is drunk each time game is loaded. It’s really annoying especially when you fight a boss.

• AnimalAl137
    3 posts

Ever since the Yule fest, as I start a new session with ACV, Eivor acts as if he's under the influence of shrooms or heavily intoxicated. He shakes it off in a few minutes but every time now it happens.

• Spiral-Kamina
    4 posts

@animalal137
    This is indeed because of the Yule Festival drinking game.
    Solution is to put the console/pc into offline mode and launch the game/load the save.
    The Yule Festival will end then. Save the game and enjoy. However, the Yule Festival will be completed for this year then and will not restart even if you go online once more, so make sure to do any Yule quests first if you care about them.

• kurion84
    2 posts

1: I have a maxed out Quiver, but the amount of arrows I can carry keep defaulting to 20, 12 & 5, not about to pin point anything that is making this happen and only way to resolve is loading a save previous to it glitching out.

2: Each time I load a save, Eivor is drunk.

Any ideas on when these will be fixed or ideas on what causes them to avoid?

• MrsBBQchickn
    1 posts

Eivor is always drunk when I load into to my game! Only occurs in England, and only since participating in the drinking game at the Yule festival.

• Bulwvy
    6 posts

@kurion84 yeah i load drunk as well now. wasn't present before.

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

@ubisobuggy not up to that point but I will test once I get there

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

@kurion84 the drunken Eivor glitch is due to the yule event. not sure about the quiver

• unworthy4
    3 posts

I don't know what caused this. Maybe I saved at some point when I was drunk but every save (old/new) starts with me drunk. While not game breaking it is certainly annoying to have to sober up every time I load the game.

• Jakkarinsyn
    1 posts

I can't continue my story because there is no quest for me to do. I guess because of the "wise friend" quest that make my game broken or maybe Yule Festival and more importantly is my Eivor always DRUNK!!! Plz fix these issues ASAP.

• DrainYou1967
    8 posts

Everytime i continue my journey or have to load a previous save point, Eivor is somehow drunk. Very annoying when raiding and I can't see straight.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

It was the Yule Festival that was causing the Drunk bug. The Yule Festival has ended. For me once that happened the drunk bug ended. When I loaded a save game the bug was gone finally.

• willnichols
    2 posts

@unworthy4 this has also happened to all my loads!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics