Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer My issue is fixed now too it may have self fixed once the quest was completed. 🙂

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 773 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

This issue with Eivor spawning in drunk should now be resolved due to the Yule Festival having ended, which the bug was discovered to be tied to.

If you are still loading in drunk, or experiencing drunk effects in-game when not having drunk any ale or participated in a drinking game, please provide a video demonstrating this along with the platform you play on so that I can open an investigation separate to the one for the Yule Festival. It would be helpful to know if you have completed a quest where drinking is required recently as well, such as "Heavy is the Head" involving Ivarr mentioned by @WrightWayUp.

I'll mark this issue as resolved for the moment, as we do believe it to be fixed, but will absolutely reopen the investigation if it is needed! Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer I'm still having the issue. Loads in drunk but meditating resolves it until the next time I load in.

• Fraqtyl
    1 posts

Problem: Persistent drunk mode. Platform: PS4. Version: 2.10. Storage: 146 GB/408 GB. First occurrence: Leaving Ravensthorpe tattoo/barber. Error: CE-34878-0. Level: 110. No Yule celebration. Raven view and Option/menu normal. Meditation and Fast travel does not correct. Talking to Merchant corrects issue until desync. Continue after desync and loading older manual saves restarts in drunk mode. Completed “Heavy is the Head”. Desynced in “The Devil Has All The Best Times”. Rebuilt PS4 database. Deleted and reinstalled game.

• FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts
    Hello everyone,

This issue with Eivor spawning in drunk should now be resolved due to the Yule Festival having ended, which the bug was discovered to be tied to.

If you are still loading in drunk, or experiencing drunk effects in-game when not having drunk any ale or participated in a drinking game, please provide a video demonstrating this along with the platform you play on so that I can open an investigation separate to the one for the Yule Festival. It would be helpful to know if you have completed a quest where drinking is required recently as well, such as "Heavy is the Head" involving Ivarr mentioned by @WrightWayUp.

I'll mark this issue as resolved for the moment, as we do believe it to be fixed, but will absolutely reopen the investigation if it is needed! Thanks! 🙂

Still not working for me, spawn in drunk and can't fast travel.

• Zooolz
    40 posts

I did not play this game during this " festival ".
    Always drunk on launch.
    2 months.
    Now new patch --- new reasons not to play.
    ( turning on my DDR4 RGB lighting - requiring me to go into MSI CC to turn it off after I play )

• FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer

Please respond to my previous comment.

This is still an issue for me, I have tried all the other suggestions and Eivor still spawns in drunk.

It appears I have a trifecta of issues between this, not being able to fast travel and not being able to complete the clues and riddles quest.

• FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer Latest update still having this issue, get your [censored] together and fix it or at the very least be polite enough to acknowledge my repeated messages.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @FosterXboxGamer!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to fast travel, and are spawning into the world drunk.

Would you be able to send us a video that shows you spawning into the world drunk, and that you're unable to fast travel? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

For more information about the investigation into Clues and Riddles, please check out this megathread.

If anyone else is still spawning into the world drunk following TU 1.1.2, would you please be able to let us know within this thread, and to provide a video showing this happening in-game?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you for finally getting back to me. I managed to resolve this issue myself, it appears I had failed to kill some people after waking up drunk during the Clues and Riddles quest. I went back and killed them, I can now fast travel and no longer spawn drunk.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for providing us with an update, @FosterXboxGamer, and for sharing how you were able to resolve this. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to continue in your adventures without being drunk. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics