Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• davidv81
    66 posts

Same issue here, at PS4... Not game breaking but annoying

• kalex100
    22 posts

Now, every time I log in, Eivor is drunk as can be. every single time i continue the game. I can finish mysteries somewhere else in the map, close the game out, and when i come back in he's drunk.... I mean, sure it only lasts for a few minutes but, it's kinda stupid.

• ChuckKatse
    255 posts

Same here, character drunk no matter where he is when I first log into the game. Very annoying. If it is a bug Ubisort needs to do a hot fix not wait until another patch.

• Power_of_Rome
    24 posts

I start to think this game has been made by trainees at some obscure Ubisoft sub-par studio somewhere in eastern Europe, just to save money for the company.

200+ hours of Origins, zero bugs. Game very well polished.
    200+ hours of Odyssey, zero bugs. Game very well polished.

And then comes Valhalla, with an over simplified anything gameplay compared to the previous two games, all good features stripped away.. full of bugs, glitches, missing textures bla bla bla.

New bug post 1.1.0.. five mins ago, floating textures https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89705/bug-1-1-0-floating-texture-in-ravensthorpe

And did i mention i finished anything in the game, but completion stuck at 92%? Dear lord this game.

• AlphaGoose46219
    157 posts

@jcar4327 Takes to long, even after you fast travel or start a new quest.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 517 posts

Hey there, everyone! We've received reports of players regarding Eivor being immediately drunk after loading the save during the Yule festival and our team is currently looking into this issue further. Have any of you encountered this issue before the Yule festival seasonal event started? If so, could you tell me exactly what you were doing before this occurred?

Official Response
  • BricksFive
    Original poster 13 posts

@italickus I'm having completion issues too. Regions saying that I still have to find wealth or mystery...when clearly there is any because I've paid for information multiple times and have even lowered the exploration difficulty level to it's lowest so all markers would show...and it's showing no markers in the region that still says I have unexplored items. I also have every region meticulously stopping what seems like every 20 feet to scan with the bird...nothing is seen. But then I can lower the exploration difficulty...look at my map and there's tons of items that should have been located right next to me. I'm at the point where I just don't want to play anymore.

• Apollosh
    11 posts

@italickus

I fully quote your post. In my eyes, Assassins Creed Odyssey was a masterpiece. I'm a little bit older now, and games usually dont catch me anymore like when I was younger. But Odyssey did and I was waiting like a little kid for valhalla thinking about "dude... they have to keep just what they did with Odyssey and it will be perfect" no Idea how this was possible.... I'm more than dissapointed

• Dr3dds
    6 posts

I too am experiencing the drunken state after loading a save, this has only occured since the starting event of the Yule Festival, not experienced it beforehand.

• llHiggy
    1 posts

Mine as well, fast travel or reload I’m immediately drunk

MEDITATE ENDS INTOXICATION!!!!!

• Power_of_Rome
    24 posts

@bricksfive

Im at 92%. Still one quest left, aka Redas "Viking for Hire" quest of doing 10 contracts for him. Hope that one counts for the 8% of completion left. All activities completed except the one in which you have to give the hunting materials and the fishing materials. But i dont think they count for completion. I thought retrieving all the treasure hoardes did count. But they dont. And 2 of those maps out of 20 or 21 are even bugged.

Im crossing my fingers for Redas. Hoping i get to 100%

• JCar4327
    615 posts

@torfinr I just encountered this for the first time. I did use @llHiggy recommendation about meditating to get rid of the effect.

@ubi-smash I have only experienced this after Yule festival. I quit the game last night and when I loaded this afternoon from my last save I was drunk.

• TORFINR
    351 posts

@ubi-smash Hej Smash
    No, it's the first time I've run into that bug. Though I cant really tell for sure, as I've never been drunk before in the game (or maybe once)
    IRL is another matter haha 😊 👍

• JugularBard7335
    2 posts

@ubi-smash

It’s happening to me, but it has only happened to me since the Yule Festival, not before.

• Tombraider7769
    11 posts

Same happening for me on Series X.

• gemgames86
    19 posts

For whatever reason since the Yule event started, whenever I load in to my save file, Eivor is drunk as heck. I'm not sure if this is intentional or what. Is this happening to anyone else?

• TORFINR
    351 posts

@gemgames86 Bug #4768

• gemgames86
    19 posts

@torfinr So is this happening to you as well then?

• schorpio1970
    2 posts

Same here, after the update / patch and the start of the Yule festival

• TORFINR
    351 posts

@gemgames86 yeah sorry for the sarcasm, same thing

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics