Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OlmerGrey
    Original poster 63 posts

undefinedSo it's basically just retexture of Huntsman set... a bit disappointing but at the same time expectable.
    Does it has different visual to different tiers like original set, or tis a single look like Hidden Ones' Set - anyone tried that?
    Well, at least dagger and shield looks unique and nice.
    Although... only legendary upgrade change the visual of it. That's weird... and basic look of it on Jomsviking is even weirder lol )))

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bluetzyy
    10 posts

@olmergrey I'm not a big fan of Valhalla's Gear sets. I feel like Assassin's Creed Odyssey Is the top dog in regard's to their gear's cosmetics, plus they had a variety of armor to choose from in Odyssey even if you didn't want to wear it specifically you were able to wear it as a skin which I liked. I feel like a lot of the Gear set's in Valhalla is Bland in delivery as well, But the one thing that I do like about Valhalla's Gear is that you have the ability to upgrade it's rarity which is a game changer and very convenient for those who want to stick with their gear set! 🙂

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@olmergrey *sigh* Because of course it's a reskin of an existing item, of which I already have two huntsman torsos, but I get yet another with a little blood smeared on it. Yet they add numerous items onto the Helix store. I was expecting, you know, actual new armor that isn't just a reskin, but Ubisoft will keep Ubisoft-ing it seems. Probably the only thing out of all the rewards that seems alright is the shield.

• Bluetzyy
    10 posts

@fylkirpanzer I agree. I think I'm just going to do the game challenges for both the shield and dagger only. It's sad that they didn't put much effort into the Yule event's gear. . .I wouldn't waste my time and energy grinding for such set because it doesn't even look like it's worth it. I'd probably grind for it If I was done with the game by now but unfortunately I'm not and I'm positive that the event is going to end before I even finish it so, maybe I'll grind for another event if another one ever comes around. . .

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@khaliltrent They also missed some opportunities to put an Orlog player in the reveler area, as well as a few people for Flyting. Also, it only snowed in Ravensthorpe, which is the strangest of all weather patterns for an England in December. I got everything I wanted from the rewards vendor in less than an hour. Needless to say, I'm disappointed. I did however, see "Chapter 1" on the three Yule activities, so "maybe" they'll have something else going on for them as Yule progresses.undefined

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@khaliltrent Totally agree, the reskinning of the gear in Odyssey was really cool but i too like the upgrading in Valhalla - @olmergrey I agree that it is ridiculously cheap to recycle gear looks in Valhalla, because there isnt that much of a variety of Gear anyways, especially compared to Odyssey.

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@fylkirpanzer Thought the same thing about the "Contracts" for Opals, they introduce Flyting, wich I like, and a Minigame that I like, and then the mission is to kill the poor bastards instead of having to win against them in their respective trade...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics