Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XpenD_AkseL
    Original poster 8 posts

Hi Ubisoft !

I unfortunately encountered 4 problems that's prevent me from progressing my Mainstory after 210 hours of playing. Below you will find out eveythings what I encountered.

-Platform: Xbox Series X

• First of all, I would like to start with my 1st problem with Bishop Herefrith. During the quest ''Where the Stone Falls''. Where Eivor need to elect a new Lincolnscire's Earldorman between Hunswald, Aelfgar and the new member of the Order of the Ancient, Bishop Herefrith (which we will discover it after this events). Finally.. It was obvious to us that Herefrith was a member of the Order as himself was in shaded form from the ''Order'' section of the Menu. Having judged Hunswald to be too lost to hold the position of the Earldorman, and having no trust in Aelfgar, I chooses to elect Herefrith for his Wisdom and his ability to be able to occupy the position of the Earldorman. Following this event, we therefore report to te beautifull Randvi about the situation when we return to Raventhorpe. This concluding the alliance between the Raven's Clan and the Lincolnscire. Shortly after, we have news about Herefrith deliriums and goes mad, which pushes him to strengthen his Castle, from where the quest ''A Sword-Shower in Anecastre'' begins. The quest consists to raid the Castle of Anecastre in order to kill Herefrith in his church. I remember doing the raid alongside with Aelfgar and Hunswald, and supposedly have finished the second Lincolnscire's pledge, but that's the problem: Herefrith appears to be still unknown and 'alive' telling me that in order to kill him, I have to continue the Mainstory. Without his death, I cannot progress to Tatfrid below Herefrith, and eventually reach King Aelfred. Which prevents me from finishing the Order's quest from a global point of view. I even tried multiples times to go at Anecastre after the Assault on Anecastre to personally try to find Herefrith on the spot to see if by ''bug'', or bad luck I could perhaps not have confirmed his death. Result.. no corp found, Herefrith still can't be found. But if that would be the case, Herefrith would appeared and not still being shadowed as a known Order member, so that doesn't make any sense. So, as I mentioned upper. I'm stuck after doing the raid of ''A Sword-Shower in Anecastre'' but Herefrith is still remains unknown and alive somewhere. On my return from the quest ''A Sword-Shower in Anecastre'' I even stand along Sigurd for the problem between Holger and Gudrun after Sigurd make is apparition in moment when Eivor delivers his judgment. A proof that I well accomplished the quest on Anecastre no ?

''Which also leads me to say: Why not making a list of completed quests ? This could help us to find ourselves when we are lost in a situation like this. It's also the easiest way to know what we have done recently after saving our progression and spending somes days at work. It's a idea ! Oh.. and also make the civilan to run in the opposite side of the battle too. When your gears is full toxic and make toxic cloud for everythings. Those civilan had a fun to run across our toxic cloud, That made us a desynchronization LOL''

• Now 2nd problem, I don't know exactly when the alliance with the Hamtunscire is supposed to happen. But it seem that I have completed all the regions on the Alliance Map (excepted of course Hordafylke which does not appear yet. I'll talk about it at the end), and that the Hamtunscire is still missing for me. I know that in the Hamtunscire's arc, a badluck occurs on Hunswald, which forces us to announce his death to his wife Swanburrow. Following this event, Swanburrow came to live with the Raven's Clan and this, leads us to build Hunswald and Swanborrow's House in Raventhorpe. In my case, in my progression, it is the only building missing to be build and then make my Colony upgraded to level 6. It's barely to say that I have a bit of progresssion left (a hair) to reach my Colony level 6. Everything else is upgraded to the max. Which leads to a 3rd problem, because Hunswald and Swanburrow is still resides in Grimsby, in the Lincolnscire. Suddenly it is impossible for me to reach my Colony level 6.

• To Finish, the Alliance with Hordafylke, I know that Sigurd ends up talking to you for an alliance with them. But Sigurd doesn't seem to want to talk to me at all. I do not know if it's because I haven't yet completed the entire Alliance Map completely (Including Hamtunscire) But if this is the case, I would like it to clear it up for me because this is sort of a 4th problem.

So there you have it, all of my problems bring in this bias means that I can no longer progress my Mainstory globaly and finish the game at 100%. So I can do nothing more, and I have accomplished almost all the Xbox and Ubisoft Connect achivements. Or things to do like the Hunting and Fishing quests. Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope this would be written in all details that you need to unblock me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• XpenD_AkseL
    Original poster 8 posts

Well.. 2 months, think I will restart 2nd game, will probably be more fast XD

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics