Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/12 Replies/180 Views
    Nico2000nl
    Original poster 34 posts

What the HELL am I supposed to do with 16.000 leather and 9000 Iron Ore...???
    Can't use it. No need to upgrade anything anymore. Can't sell it...
    WHAT....????

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bizantura
    14 posts

@nico2000nl I wish you could dole it out to other players but that "life service application" only serves Ubisoft!
    Jokes aside, how long have you been playing to gather that much?

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@bizantura I don't think I have quite that much stuff, but I'm getting close. I have cleaned up the maps pretty much and am getting close to the End of the game, so yeah the basic materials stack up to a pretty pile, but then they do in every other game too, once you stop spending. In Valhalla towards the end, you need a lot of titanium for all the upgrades but the basic material costs are not very high, and the chests in the higher level areas are getting bigger.
    But again that's a thing I observed in practically every game...

• Quor321
    232 posts

@nico2000nl Congrats, you don't need to worry about it. You maxed out your invatory, rations and quiver, good for you!

• Nico2000nl
    Original poster 34 posts

@quor321
    Haven't maxed out at all... I can still add to this ridiculous amount.
    So, thanx for your imput. Very useful.

• Nico2000nl
    Original poster 34 posts

@bizantura
    I just finished the game. Did everything, got every chest.
    You really end up with this stupendous amount of leather and Ore...
    I also have carbon 24 Ingots and 14500 Supplies that are totally useless.
    And I don't even know it it counts as "weight" that drains your stamina.
    Ubisoft really should let us sell them off.

• Nico2000nl
    Original poster 34 posts

@bahutsauvage
    But in most games you can sell off the surplus. 🙂

• Quor321
    232 posts

@nico2000nl I was referring to maxing out all your gear, all you invatory at full POWER! If you haven't could always play with other builds and max out more armor and weapons.

I do agree we should be able to sell whatever. Also it would be nice if vendors had more verity from place to place.

• Nico2000nl
    Original poster 34 posts

@quor321
    Ah, yes.. Maxed out that way, indeed.
    I could use it to upgrade ALL the weapons I will NEVER use, if fabric, Titanium and ingots weren't so hard to get.
    Just anther issue that Ubisoft intended to screw up, or just payed no attention to.
    It all adds to the "unfinished" feel of the game. Shame.

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@nico2000nl Well the shop - for there is only one - is a bit of a joke anyways. What's the use of three shops in London, when they all sell the same stuff, and you can not even buy stuff like Ore three times because if you deplete one they are all depleted, because in the middle of the game I was always short on the stuff.
    A possibility would be to be able to invest it into the settlement. To build a palisade for example. Every flimsy bandit camp has one...
    Not that it would matter of course but just for the look and feel.

• Spartabunny08
    30 posts

@nico2000nl There is more to come...

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@nico2000nl Just kill random patrols for ingots and titanium.
    They fixed the save/load respawn glitch though.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics