Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Animus Anomalies - Hidden Truth trophy doesn’t unlock and final video doesn’t automatically play

3 Likes/6 Replies/352 Views
    NickJumanji
    Original poster 1 posts

PS5 - After completing the main story, I did my final animus anomaly. After completing, the video didn’t play and nothing happened.

I excited the animus and could watch the full video on Layla’s laptop, however it was without any sound. So I know I’ve definitely completed all anomalies.

Nothing triggered the Hidden Truth trophy. What can I do to finally achieve this trophy?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-RmIBPiCV
    1 posts

Check Eurviscire, i had the same issue but when i was in Eurviscire on the top of an synchronisation i saw a blue dot but when i went to Jorvik it disappeared (its just outside of Jorvik) and i was on a top of synchronisation at the Ecgbert's (near The Minster) and i saw a building glitching.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@nickjumanji Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I'd like to know if the workaround offered by guest-RmIBPiCV (thanks, by the way!) proved helpful? If not, feel free to update this post letting me know!

Official Response
  • rmatos21
    2 posts

I'm personally having this problem as well where the video did not play after finishing the last anomaly hence thereafter not unlocking the trophy, I tried the solution provided by guest-RmIBPiCV but was not successful I still have not unlocked the trophy.

• rmatos21
    2 posts
    • @ubiwan I'm personally having this problem as well where the video did not play after finishing the last anomaly hence thereafter not unlocking the trophy, I tried the solution provided by guest-RmIBPiCV but was not successful I still have not unlocked the trophy.
    • Delete
    • Edit

• danielo123940
    1 posts

@ubiwan I am basically having the same issue (on playstation). I've completed all of the animus anomalies and can view the full video (without sound but I'm pretty sure that there isn't supposed to be sound) on the laptop outside of the animus but the video didn't play when I completed the last animus anomaly and I don't have the trophy.

Suggested Topics