Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-ZSaccImM
    Original poster 2 posts

I purchased the XP and Coin boost from the store yesterday, they both appeared above the heath bar. I didn't do much after this and logged off shortly. Having logged in again today I noticed the icons missing from my health bar and doing activities didn't seem to be yielding extra results. For example I tried a drinking game and bet the maximum 200 and won 400. Surely this should be 600? If this is not the case than I wouldn't have bought it if its purely for the coins you find around as they are such small amounts. The XP does not seem increased either.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As shared by @KopfSmertZz, a hot fix was deployed 21 July, 2021, to address an issue where purchased permanent boosters could not be used by players. This issue should now be resolved for players in-game.

If you are still encountering trouble with your permanent boosters, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look. Please can you include additional images/videos that shows your booster is not active in your in-game inventory, and that the bonuses are not being correctly applied when earning silver / XP? This will be helpful for further investigation by the development team.

@KopfSmertZz - If you're still having trouble with your boosters, can you please provide a video which shows the issue you're having with them in-game? I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-ZSaccImM
    Original poster 2 posts

@guest-zsaccimm

So doing a bit more testing the XP appears to be working gained 675 XP for a wealth and I found a video that showed 450 XP. However the coins are still and issue, for example selling a minor rune still only nets you 22.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello!

Thank you for reporting this to us, and I'm sorry to read the silver boost doesn't appear to be working.

This isn't a known issue, however we can investigate. Are you perhaps able to provide a short video of you earning silver (finding it, selling things, completing a raid) so we can see how much you're earning? We can then discuss it with the AC Valhalla team to see if there's an issue.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Alphamogu
    3 posts

I'm having the same issue aswell. Purchased the bundle for the XP/silver boost yesterday and it worked fine after the purchase but after I started the game today it doesn't seem to be active anymore. When I looted silver after the initial purchase I got 20-25 silver from boxes, now it went back to 3-ish silver.

• Alphamogu
    3 posts

Tried to upload some footage of it but the forum announces that I don't have enough privileges to do so😿

• Arch_Angel2490
    1 posts

Same issue for me here. Is there still no fix?

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

Ubisoft promised before release iap’s like this would never be in Valhalla. In a single player game they belong in the difficulty settings, never as an IAP!

So they sort of kept their promise?

• monsterdamion
    3 posts

Hello I buy the exp and silver boost but it dose not seem to work at all it say it work ING I still get 15 each kill and when I do bets I put 200 down and only get 400 back can you fix it?

• monsterdamion
    3 posts

@guest-zsaccimm did they fix it I got the same

• monsterdamion
    3 posts

@monsterdamion exp working now but not sliver

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi all! I'm sorry for not adding to this thread until now. For anyone that is still not receiving 50% more silver or XP after purchasing these boosters, please provide a YouTube link showing the boosters not applying in-game, so I can get this over to our dedicated teams to be reviewed further. Thank you!

Official Response
  • scoville.
    2 posts

Just purchased the game in Lunar sale and got myself the xp+silver boost package for 1500 credits.

Is there any form of indicator ingame where I can see if the boost is active?
    I am just at the beginning of the campain (just got my ship) and before purchasing the boost every enemy soldier gave me 10xp, now they still give me 10xp.

• scoville.
    2 posts

@scoville Nevermind. Just had 2 messages with XP and Silver booster is now active 🙂

• divinetuna187
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent are the xp and silver boost icons supposed to stay above your health bar at all times after you purchase the xp and coin boost? When I first bought it a few days ago they were there above my health bar through my playthrough but after logging back in a couple days later both symbols are gone and I seem to not be getting the proper amount of xp or silver.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@divinetuna187 Hey there! I can definitely take a closer look at if you're no longer receiving additional XP and silver. To start, please post a YouTube video link here which depicts the amount of XP and silver you're currently obtaining for various actions.

Official Response
  • Mikesoft98
    1 posts

I bought this a couple of days ago and saw the two symbols above the health bar showing the boost active. However, they’ve now disappeared and nothing appears boosted. Really disappointed as I only get to play at the weekends and I’ve progressed a lot in the game since. Here is a video showing the silver boost not working:

Please can this be fixed? Account is Mikesoft98 on Xbox (XSX). Thanks

• samnizzy
    1 posts

Same issue, purchased and worked for one day but doesn't show in owned or in the store anymore can anyone help?

• GLOCKED_UP
    1 posts

Im having the same issue. I just bought the booster yesterday. Worked fine for a few hours. When I relaunched the game it was no longer active. Doesn't show up in ownd list or in store. Any help

• Mattgmattg10
    1 posts

I am having this issue too. I bought the game today on ps5 and also purchased the xp and coin boost. Neither are working. I just got the standard 1200 xp for completing a mystery rather than 1800. Silver is the same. I don't, and never have had, any icons to indicate its active..

I purchased the pack BEFORE I started my first new game, so I'm not sure if this has contributed to the issue.

How do I get this resolved?

• henrique77cunha
    1 posts

dear ubisoft i bought the game Assassin's Creed Valhalla and went to the game store and bought the PACK of BOOST of SILVER and XP and in the game it doesn't work not give the 50% more that says give, it appears in the store purchases I spent the my money and I was stolen. I expect an answer. with regards Henrique Cunha

Suggested Topics