Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

I would like to take the time to thank you all for continuing to share your report within this thread. We have forwarded these to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation. At this moment in time, the development team has been able to collect enough information to continue their investigation with, and we no longer require additional images/videos from affected players. Thank you to those who took the time to collect these for us! They're incredibly helpful in understanding this issue further.

At this moment in time, we don't have any updates to share from the development team regarding a fix for this issue. I'd like to assure you all that we are regularly checking in on the investigation. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@Tor1209 - Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know that you had the temporary booster from Amazon Gaming before purchasing the permanent booster. I've shared your report with the development team.

@rubysnowman - Please note that we are unable to handle any refund requests made within the forums. Any purchases made with Helix Credits are considered final, and are non-refundable, under our digital refund policy. I would like to reassure you that the development team are treating this issue seriously, and are looking into what could be potentially causing this issue for players. As soon as we have any news to share regarding the missing boosters, we will let you know within the forums.

@lagrue - I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the support you have received. We will pass your feedback along to the dedicated teams.  If you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass forward, please let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything further we can do to assist 🙂

@SBJAG - Thank you for offering to send us a video which shows your missing buffs. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble sharing this within the thread. I would recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive), before posting a shareable link within your post. This will allow us to take a closer look.

@RadioMania - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologise for any confusion that may be caused by the email you received about your case being closed. Please note that support tickets will be automatically closed by the system four days after the last agent response was provided. I'd like to assure you that this does not mean the investigation into the issue has been closed. You are also welcome to update and re-open your ticket at any time if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the missing boosters. The player support team will do their best to update this thread whenever we have any news to share from the ongoing investigation, so please keep an eye out.

@jlsmith1986 - Thank you for capturing those images for us! I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look. Just to let you know, I've merged all of your posts together as well. Whenever possible, please edit your original post first if you have more information to share instead of making multiple posts.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • abriant87
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis I get these things take time and the gathering of evidence, but I and several others brought this to the attention of Ubisoft in December 2020. Surely 8 months isn't a sign of things being taken seriously? It's a joke to say you cannot refund on an issue that a team hasn't been able to resolve in close to a year. I have always been an Ubisoft supporter, I love the games developed but honestly this one has me mega disappointed with the lack of response and general poor response. A company cannot ask for money then keep that money while not providing the service with no updates.

And I get that this isn't, in the grand scheme of the world right now, a big issue. But what it does show is a lack of respect and care by Ubisoft towards it's consumers and that's just poor form.

• Klauthian
    1 posts

I just bought the Permanent Boosters earlier today. I finished the Family Matters quest and got the weapon I bought and the materials pack but no boosters.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@abriant87 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing trouble with your boosters since December. I would like assure you that the development team is investigating what could potentially be causing the issue further. The player support team is checking in regularly for updates, and as soon as we have any new information to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

As mentioned in earlier posts, any purchases made with Helix Credits are considered final, and are non-refundable, under our digital refund policy. I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. We have passed on your feedback about this issue to the dedicated team.

@Klauthian - Welcome to the forums 🙂 The development team are aware of this issue where permanent boosters are missing in-game, and are investigating further. Please keep an eye out within the forums for any further news or updates from the investigation into this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rubysnowman
    17 posts

If the boosters dont work, really should stop selling them

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

Thanx for fixing it

• Klawsterfobia
    1 posts

Bought this pack today on PS4. It has never showed up, but credits have been taken. As many others have said, why, after so many months of issues, are these still for sale? As for the refusal of refunds, I would happily take this all the way, as you are charging for a service you aren't providing. If you KNOW it's not working, then take it out of the store until it is fixed.

• ais29
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KopfSmertZz
    61 posts

This issue seems to be hot-fixed according to this message: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/100877/permanent-boosters-hotfix-live?lang=en-US

I can see that the booster is active but I'm wondering how to test/verify if it is working properly. I guess I'll loot as much as possible and do some calculation to see if the amount of silver could be +50%

To bad there is no mentioning of what went wrong and what the effect was. How much did I miss al this time it was not working properly? No word of any type of compensation, or anything

• lagrue
    4 posts

@kopfsmertzz best way atleast for coin is that it should be impossible to end up with pickups of 1 coin at the start of the game.

I will test myself tonight.

• KopfSmertZz
    61 posts

@lagrue : Indeed, also pickups should be at least 3, or divisible by 3. But I already encountered pickups not divisible by 3 in latest 1.3.0 update of the game. The update list mentions this should be fixed : "Silver Booster not applying correctly when looting low value items". It stil does not imho but maybe I'm seeing this all wrong

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As shared by @KopfSmertZz, a hot fix was deployed 21 July, 2021, to address an issue where purchased permanent boosters could not be used by players. This issue should now be resolved for players in-game.

If you are still encountering trouble with your permanent boosters, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look. Please can you include additional images/videos that shows your booster is not active in your in-game inventory, and that the bonuses are not being correctly applied when earning silver / XP? This will be helpful for further investigation by the development team.

@KopfSmertZz - If you're still having trouble with your boosters, can you please provide a video which shows the issue you're having with them in-game? I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Syn_Thi
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KopfSmertZz
    61 posts

@ubi-borealis : I'm still seeing coin pickups not dividable by 3 when looting broken crates (like 1, 4 or 14 coins). The coin pickup looks totally random. I'm not going to proof any of this with a picture or a video. I'm already maxed out and have all the skills, all the treasures, all the opals, every loot-able item there is and over 50K+ in coins. So, for me personally the booster is no longer required (working or not), but for others who bought it it probably still is.

• cardona1991
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for sharing more information with us, @KopfSmertZz. A video demonstrating that your boost isn't working as expected would be very helpful for further investigation by the development team. If you decide that you would like to share a video, please feel welcome to do so within this thread 🙂

If any other players are encountering trouble with their permanent XP / Silver boosters, please don't hesitate to share your report with us so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • zefallen_0ne
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm on a PS4 and just updated to to version 4.00 and my EXP/Silver boost is not working and not even showing in my purchases. I have a video but don't know how to upload it here.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hey there @zefallen_0ne - thank you for your reply to the thread. In order to provide the video to us, could you please upload it to a sharing site such as Google Drive or Dropbox (with a permanent link) or else a hosting site such as YouTube? We can then pass forward the link to the developers so that they can review the video and investigate further.

Could you also please provide a screenshot or short video of the Animus Store, showing that the permanent boosters either do not show as owned, and you also do not have them available in your inventory screen?

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • DrkRoxas
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • abriant87
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics