Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2894 posts

Hello there,

@abriant87 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing trouble with your boosters since December. I would like assure you that the development team is investigating what could potentially be causing the issue further. The player support team is checking in regularly for updates, and as soon as we have any new information to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

As mentioned in earlier posts, any purchases made with Helix Credits are considered final, and are non-refundable, under our digital refund policy. I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. We have passed on your feedback about this issue to the dedicated team.

@Klauthian - Welcome to the forums 🙂 The development team are aware of this issue where permanent boosters are missing in-game, and are investigating further. Please keep an eye out within the forums for any further news or updates from the investigation into this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rubysnowman
    17 posts

If the boosters dont work, really should stop selling them

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

Thanx for fixing it

• Klawsterfobia
    1 posts

Bought this pack today on PS4. It has never showed up, but credits have been taken. As many others have said, why, after so many months of issues, are these still for sale? As for the refusal of refunds, I would happily take this all the way, as you are charging for a service you aren't providing. If you KNOW it's not working, then take it out of the store until it is fixed.

• ais29
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KopfSmertZz
    45 posts

This issue seems to be hot-fixed according to this message: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/100877/permanent-boosters-hotfix-live?lang=en-US

I can see that the booster is active but I'm wondering how to test/verify if it is working properly. I guess I'll loot as much as possible and do some calculation to see if the amount of silver could be +50%

To bad there is no mentioning of what went wrong and what the effect was. How much did I miss al this time it was not working properly? No word of any type of compensation, or anything

• lagrue
    4 posts

@kopfsmertzz best way atleast for coin is that it should be impossible to end up with pickups of 1 coin at the start of the game.

I will test myself tonight.

• KopfSmertZz
    45 posts

@lagrue : Indeed, also pickups should be at least 3, or divisible by 3. But I already encountered pickups not divisible by 3 in latest 1.3.0 update of the game. The update list mentions this should be fixed : "Silver Booster not applying correctly when looting low value items". It stil does not imho but maybe I'm seeing this all wrong

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2894 posts

Hello there!

As shared by @KopfSmertZz, a hot fix was deployed 21 July, 2021, to address an issue where purchased permanent boosters could not be used by players. This issue should now be resolved for players in-game.

If you are still encountering trouble with your permanent boosters, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look. Please can you include additional images/videos that shows your booster is not active in your in-game inventory, and that the bonuses are not being correctly applied when earning silver / XP? This will be helpful for further investigation by the development team.

@KopfSmertZz - If you're still having trouble with your boosters, can you please provide a video which shows the issue you're having with them in-game? I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Syn_Thi
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics