Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts

Hello there @abriant87!

I'm sorry to hear that your permanent boosters aren't working for you in-game. I tried to take a closer look at the files you've shared with us, but it looks like they've been set to private. Would you be able to make these links public so we can take a look at these?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Sagekingcruz
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis i just bought the bundle of xo
    and coins and is not working! I have the proof of purchase

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Sagekingcruz! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your boosters aren't working. To help us to take a closer look, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• Your Animus Store purchases, showing that you have purchased both boosters.
    • Your in-game inventory screen, showing that the boosters are activated.
    • That the boosts aren't being correctly applied in-game.

I'd recommend uploading the footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • GateteRumbero
    2 posts

Hi! Yesterday I Just bought the xp and silver boost, but the game still gave me the same amount of exp and silver. Also on the inventory, I dont have possibility to activate them.

Also I bought the full map version, where show me eveything, but the map its completly empty. What's wrong??? I wanna a refund please!!

Many players has the same issue, but it seems there's no solution....

Please someone can help me?

• GateteRumbero
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hey there @gateterumbero - welcome to Discussions! As a quick heads-up, I deleted the duplicate post you made here in the thread, as it appeared to have the exact same text. I hope that you don't mind!

Regarding the issues you're encountering with your recently purchased boosters, are you able to provide a video showing that these are not activated for you, and are providing no benefits? Additionally, a screenshot of your map showing that the map pack you purchased is not working for you properly would be appreciated in order for us to investigate that issue separately for you.

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Evil_Zelda14
    2 posts

I have this as well. I bought all boosters and maps. They aren't showing up for me on the map and aren't being applied in game. Also they aren't available in the store for me anymore. Note that i did buy the boosters and maps on PS4, but then decided to wait to play the game and then upgraded to PS5.

Album link to pictures:
    https://drive.infomaniak.com/app/share/183444/9a19f6c6-9a1d-4431-b387-94dc2a7ab73b

Please fix, thank you 🙂 I quit the game now since i want all the stuff to work first.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hey there @evil_zelda14 - welcome to Discussions! I am sorry to hear that you are also struggling to access the map backs and boosters that you purchased in-game.

From your screenshots, I can see that you are in the process of completing the very first quest "Honor Bound". You'll need to speak to Randvi after completing the quest "Family Matters" before you're able to use the map packs etc. that you've purchased. Can you please progress to this point of the game, and let me know if they all appear for you after that point? 🙂

If the issue persists after that point, as you have mentioned upgrading from PS4 to PS5, can you please clarify for me whether you are able to access the content when playing the PS4 version of the game, if this is something that you can try? Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Evil_Zelda14
    2 posts
    Hey there @evil_zelda14 - welcome to Discussions! I am sorry to hear that you are also struggling to access the map backs and boosters that you purchased in-game.

From your screenshots, I can see that you are in the process of completing the very first quest "Honor Bound". You'll need to speak to Randvi after completing the quest "Family Matters" before you're able to use the map packs etc. that you've purchased. Can you please progress to this point of the game, and let me know if they all appear for you after that point? 🙂

If the issue persists after that point, as you have mentioned upgrading from PS4 to PS5, can you please clarify for me whether you are able to access the content when playing the PS4 version of the game, if this is something that you can try? Thank you! 🙂

Ah that was it. Didn't realize I needed to progress a little bit further 😥 Everything unlocked for me now! Time to unleash my inner Viking!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Evil_Zelda14! I'm glad to hear that everything has unlocked for you now you've progressed further into the game! 😄

If you encounter any further trouble during your Viking adventures, please don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics