Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Zae116
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue. If Ubi is not going to fix this issue then we need to be refunded. Players didn't buy these boosts for them not to work.
    Not happy!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you all for adding to this thread! Special thanks to Mikesoft98 for including that video clip. I've gone ahead and shared the reports you all have added to this thread with the development team. As soon as any updates have been shared with me about this issue, I'll post about them here. I apologize for the wait in the meantime! If anyone else has additional footage, please feel free to share the screenshots/video clips here.

Official Response
  • Mcnutty
    1 posts

Go to inventory and deactivate and reactivate the boost for them to work

• JaY_596
    1 posts

If any body is still experiencing the do/[censored] problem, I got the solution.

Go to your inventory tab an above the BAG on right u will see xp and coin hover over it an pause it then on pause it problem fixed.

You welcome 🙏🏼

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@mcnutty & @JaY_596 Thanks for sharing that pausing then restarting the boost resolves this issue for the both of you! I've shared this with our investigating teams.

Official Response
  • TheronNett
    2 posts

So I started a new game and it seems that the XP and coin boost are not working. My 1st playthrough shows the boost active in the inventory screen. But my new game doesn't have the icons to for the XP and Coins.

Are they supposed to be active right at the beginning or do they activate at the same time you collect all your DLC Armor?

• TheronNett
    2 posts

Nevermind. As soon as I left the village to see the witch doctor, it activated

• KopfSmertZz
    61 posts

Having the same issue here. When looting I get e.g. 1 coin, or 15 coins. That should not be an odd number if we should get double. Since this is a paid buff I expect Ubisoft to fix this quickly

• KopfSmertZz
    61 posts

@jay_596 Tried that, but it did not work for me. Maybe save and exit the game after the pause? I'll try that also

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1352 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. I just checked it for you and I can see that the development team are still investigating this. Once it's resolved, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes in our News and Announcements section.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Metallo75
    33 posts

I bought today the boost for exp and silver too,got my helix creditcs taken away,and gone from shop,but no indicator/option in my invertory above the bag as mentioned before and as well not gaining more exp too,can anyone help about this? Tryed to quit out and restart the client too,none worked.

Tryed reloading a older save,it said exp/silver activated for 0 hours,if i immediatly go to invertory the icons there,saying time left 0 sec,after if i go back game and again back to inv,the icons disappear like never had there,why selling a function which is stated to its permanent and not working,if not fixable really soon,refund it now,cause not worked after bought and not fixable.

I tryed to fix via chat,"that" helper from ubisoft was so rude,why have to be such a [censored]?he simple told no normal info,only saw to i bought it and linked a [censored] connectivity support link to do it and immediatly closed the chat,why telling to the ingame problem is a connectivity issue,why being such a [censored],shouldnt be a suport be so rude.

• Metallo75
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Metallo75
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Arg0n18
    1 posts

It seems that the recent update has broken the permanent xp and silver buff and there is no way I can reacquire itundefinedundefinedundefined

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@arg0n18 I bought yesterday but simple its not on my char( no more exp for quest and none icon have in my inv),a suppoort via chat said to have,but simple dont have it.

• Sttub
    2 posts

Same thing happened to me.
    Waste of money. I'm trying to get a refund from my credit card company because this is pretty much a scam they won't fix and refuse to refund money.

This is the first and last time I ever spend money with this company.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@sttub They just keeping telling me to it is connectivity problem,for [censored] sake,it isnt,it is on their,its client problem,and yes,they declared they dont wanna refund and not even will credit any missed exp/silver what u should get from the start of the purchase,nonsense.

• carolinejowen
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent hi, I purchased the xp/silver boost yesterday and only the xp boost works, the silver only had a 59min timer on. How do I raise the issue / get it looked at?

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@carolinejowen try a ticket,but i written 1 3 days ago,and only keep they telling to do a connectity troubleshoot,1st linked to all,now they telling me 1 by 1 do those( or otherwise they will close immediatly the ticket),and send screenshot only just wasting time and trying to point we are culprit and the problem is not their,and i think they will do this nonsene till we give up.

• guest-jixdJBq3
    4 posts

Hi there it’s seems since the new patch my permanent xp and silver booster is broken it’s only allowing me 1 hour on each before they expire and disappear completely I’m really disappointed as i have spent a fortune purchasing things from the helix credit store seems like with every new patch you fix one thing then break another frustrating to say the least invested so much time in the game and constantly having to restart a new game due to bugs and glitches plz fix

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics