Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@guest-jixdjbq3 I am argueing with the support till tuesday,they keepp saying to do thes and the se connectivity problem,accuseing i am the one who is the problem,not on their side,after done about 5 times doing the whole and part of connectivity throubleshoot,and all time sending screenshot,now they said to do a video about looting and killing and completing quest and post them,seriously,yeah,do the vidoe and then cutting it into to be 1 part is less than 10mb,otherwise can not applaud. And if i not do it they threatened to they wont continue this,seriously,nonsense. Please excume me for my bad english,i am really annoyed and tired from thier [censored].

• guest-jixdJBq3
    4 posts

@metallo75 I feel your pain mate quick question have you started a new game and it’s doing it to you in Norway or are you in England I ask cause I started a new game yesterday I’m still in Norway but on a previous save I’ve usually never had a problem with it since purchasing it until all of a sudden yesterday start a new game and it’s broken I’m hoping when I go to England it will be fine fingers crossed as I’m not getting anywhere with ubi support at the min if that doesn’t work then it’s obviously a problem with the new patch ffs

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@guest-jixdjbq3 Yeah tryed that,done a new game,till got all my helix store item(when head toward the witch) ,got all item from the store,and even announcement for exp and silver boost unlocked for this account for 0 hour,if i fast and go to inv,the icons there,telling it has 0 sec left,and if i reopen my invertory,those gone. After sent to support numerous time screenshots today they asked a video for killing enemy ,looting silver and exp for quest,seriously,u can onlyx upload a video is max 10 mb,[censored] ther service.

• guest-jixdJBq3
    4 posts

@metallo75 ye that was the same for me so after I speak to randvi and head to the seer it unlocked all my items same as you I got the pop up about got my xp and silver boost etc open my inventory but said on both the xp and coin icons that I had 59 min remaining and the countdown started after the 59 min the icons just completely disappear and I’m unsure even after the icons disappear whether or not it’s still working or not and whether or not it’s a glitch on the icons that just disappear but you still get the coins and xp boost let’s hope when I get to England everything goes back to normal like I said I’ve had the booster packs for some months now and I’ve never had an issue before yesterday and especially while in England the icons have always been there in the inventory

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@guest-jixdjbq3 Good for u,u have a hour,i had 1sec with it.No i dont get bonus exp,that is certain,done jotunheim start quest,5100,as well before it i done grantebridscire arc,got 3400 or 1700 exp for the it,So no bonus to me. I bought the booster tuesday,and not working abosuletly to me.

• guest-jixdJBq3
    4 posts

@metallo75 takes the [censored] don’t it before the new patch I had loads of problems with my jomsviking and longships going back to default and now with the new patch it’s the booster pack i get excited when they release a new patch cause I always think this time things will get fixed and there just worse I haven’t a clue what the development team are doing cause this is just getting ridiculous now I love the game so much as well but can’t stand to play it at the min with how buggy and glitchy it is such a shame

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@guest-jixdjbq3 I am rushing to power lvl 221 for the communitiy challenge(axe),that is was the onyl reason to buy it,but now it is nearly over,close to it,so its certain to they not able to fix,otherwise the didnt treahten me and asking for [censored],wasteing my time,today was the alst to done their [censored],will demand for refund,why shzould i pay for a not delivered function,i am done with them. My jormsmviking all time is reset,before patch and now too. Only this threatening mentalitiy what is anger me,do it otherwise we will ignore u,and wont care for your money,and asking over and over [censored] stepps.

• Sttub
    2 posts

@metallo75 yeah same, they refuse to refund the points or money, it really soured my experience of the game and I'm really angry about.

They told me it's a known issue, so why are they knowingly taking people's money when they know it doesn't work. That's criminal.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@sttub Previously they asked for a nonsense stepp every day to do and commandin to prove it with sent screenshot,indirectly telling me i am a liar. 2 days ago they asked again a video about killing,looting and doing a quest,sent therm directa bit long,5 min long video(they told if its big,/crappy nonsenese is their upload limit its 10MB/ just upload and send them the link,what i done/,where a lot was seen as well my invertory,after i sent them,they just vanished,no more reaction ,no new nonsense demand and even no more repply for them. Now i wont accept anything else expect refund(it is clear they can not fix it nor the other problem where no buff icons above my health bar),i am done with them. As much as i like the game as much i hate their support now.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

Nice,they sent me a repply not long before,they forwarding my case to their relevant team(what the actual f,,how,previously a non relevant team investigated my problem) and will inform me when a result will be conducted. So be short:you are [censored],get lost. Seriously,pathethic.

• lagrue
    4 posts

Boy oh boy am I glad and sad to find this thread.

Bought these the other day, instantly disappeared from shop, took my helix credits. Never got boosts in-game. No icons. Boosters don't show as owned but also no longer show in the shop.

• Breeze9216
    9 posts

It is now the end of June which means that Ubisoft has known about this purchase not working since Dec18 2020. They have known it doesnt work for almost 7 months now, but still sell it.

I bought it, it worked, i closed my computer and opened it the next day to play and no more boost. It isnt even showing up on my list of owned items. The other purchase I made 2 secs after the XP/Silver boost on is working just fine. The support team is absolutely worthless, they just say to wait because they are working on it. Its at the point where I start the chat, demand a refund and they close it.

I already know whats going to happen, some support dude is going to get back to me 5 months from now and tell me that I didnt even purchase it because it isnt showing up on my list of owned items and it is not posted anywhere on my account either and will say that im SOL.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

The funny is some ubisoft support man commented here several monht ago,but now when a lot more ppl has this problem they didn't even try to fix it,just takeing the money and just chase away anyone who dare to ask for a fix or refund,totally nonsense. As much i like this game as much i hate the support,refund simple and everyone would be not that angry,but without anything to do to try fix it. so [censored], [censored] [censored]. just doint understand it why they keep selling it when its not working,or at least admint it they can not fix it,or do some compensation,none.

• lagrue
    4 posts

Sadly my time with support wasn't much better. At first he told me on his end the boosters should be active. I told him there's an entire thread of this and he basically dismissed me saying I don't have the same problem you all have... so I challenged him, why don't I have the icons then? Why am I getting unboosted XP and Silver? He then asks me to provide a screenshot, then asks me to upload my save and says he's escalating it. Finally believes me after making it out like I'm just stupid. Basically the same BS ya'll got. Deflect and pretend it isn't a real problem.

I've purchased from Ubisoft for a long time, but this "resolution" is unacceptable. We should be refunded the credits until such a time the boosters work properly.

• Breeze9216
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Breeze9216
    9 posts

Yeah, this is a complete scam. If they dont either refund me or fix it very soon I'm going to call my credit card company and let them know of this scam and get my money back.

Especially now that i have proof that they have known for 7 months that they are selling something that doesn't work

• Smasher-1983
    3 posts

I purchased the XP and Coin boost last week. It never worked for me.
    I play the PS5 version.
    It shows a negativ time in the menu.

https://imgur.com/a/hz1n5lB

The support said they send it to the dev team to investigate. Yeah..now i see this thread..i think I´m screwed

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

@smasher-1983 i have the same problem, u got any fixes yet?

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

Surely we should be able to get a refund, we all bought something that not only does not work, but by its definition of the actual product, we did not even receive. Just letting us know that it will be fixed with no ETA is not really a solution, some of us wont even be playing this game by the time it gets fixed.

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

@ubi-mark any ETA yet?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics