Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

@metallo75 did u manage to get a refund?

• pixelmelon
    1 posts

I'm facing this exact issue as well. I bought the permanent silver and XP booster last week and the boosters showed up only on my first load in.
    When contacted, CS told me this is not a known issue along with a host of boilerplate responses.

Any in-game microtransactions should work from day 1 of your purchase and if not, a hotfix should have been applied ASAP. No one will wait months for them to fix this issue as most players would have finished the storyline and shelved the game by then. There has been no official word nor updates on this issue as well.

Ridiculous daylight robbery that warrants a case with consumer protection!

• Breeze9216
    9 posts

I just talked with another worthless CS person. This time I threatened to file a charge back with my card company because they are running, and he said "I would not do that there will be consequences"

The fact that they are still saying this is not a known issue means that they arent even working on fixing it.

• Breeze9216
    9 posts

@ubiexcellent why are you guys still saying this isnt a known issue if you have apparently been working on it for almost 7 months now?

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

Please use social media and let others know, 6 posts in the last 24 hours and no work around or refund... tsk tsk.
    if this is a known issue it should not be in the store to sell, thats knowingly selling a broken product.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@rubysnowman Nothing,some min ago they sent me a other repply wich contained a template writing,to how they sorry but can not say anytthing certain just to keep my eye on the official forum,etc etc.just wasting the time. Its certain the can not fix it,see ppl had it months ago,still not working/still selling it,and its certain they dont wanna refund it,otherwise they already done it. And i am done with them,they just avoid the law,cause if u buy something in a shop,and its not workng they will give back the money,no demanding proof form oyu its not owrking or please w8 a bit(unknow number weeks)
    ,they just wasting time and avoiding the law.

• rubysnowman
    17 posts

Still No ETA from Dev? Its been months since its been reported.

• Smasher-1983
    3 posts

@rubysnowman No it still doesnt work. I tried a complete new install and new game. Its always the same problem. No other information from the support.

• TheVastayan
    4 posts

@smasher-1983 me too

• Taklishim
    21 posts

The xp/silver boosts only lasting one hour on a new game is my issue too.

I opened a different post because I believe there's a weird interaction bug with the 1-hour boosts from the druid settlement pack going on here, or it started with 1.2.2, either way I hope they sort it out.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@taklishim More than 4 month wasn't enough for them to fix it,rather keep your hope low. Can be they doesnt want to fix it,thats plus work,ppls still buy and less hassle to send auto 'sorry" repply ,rather do some work.

• Breeze9216
    9 posts

Just got the email saying they closed my case because they think its been resolved.

Ubisoft are bunch of [censored] scammers, I will never purchase another thing from them.

@ubi-mark how about you do your damn job and respond to the people you guys are scamming

• Breeze9216
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Metallo75
    33 posts

@breeze9216 Just re open it,or make new one to not forget your problem,i know they do it,to all ask you w8 patiently,but if some time pass without anything tis auto close,doing a [censored] w8 out and that is how they resolve all problem,like doing nothing,i will throw at least a simple word every 3 week till my problem will be resolved i am sure.

• Dexter250585
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Dexter250585
    10 posts

Does anyone know if this has been resolved? I purchased the XP and Silver Boost more than 48hours ago but it has not appeared, and Ubisoft support is telling me to contact Sony - this is not a Sony PSN issue, since I purchased the Ubisoft currency on the PSN store successfully, and then I bought the Booster from Ubisoft store. It does not even show up on my PSN transactions.

this is ridiculous, so many months and Ubisoft is just ignoring this issue?

@ubi-raziel any update on this, please? The booster just does not apply in the game. If Ubisoft is not fixing this bug, then please start providing refunds

• Dexter250585
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Metallo75
    33 posts

@dexter250585 Sadly none will happen,more than 5 month and as u can see still not fixed,but still selling,no repply just time wasting,and if u try ask for refund they will insist for fixing it,but see before,that wont happen.

• zefallen_0ne
    2 posts

Just happened to me. I bought the XP and silver boost but I never received anything and it disappeared from the store. Somebody should definitely archive this thread.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@zefallen_0ne Welcome in the Club.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics