Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nozgame
    Original poster 55 posts

So I just did my Reda contracts and only one of the contracts rewarded me with Opals. My internet is fine and I was connected to Uplay. We already don't get much Opals and now this bug halves the amount we usually get.

This bug not only needs to be fixed asap but new ways to gain Opal need to be added in the future. In Odyssey we could get a total of 150 Orichalcum a week and the most expensive items costed only 100 Orichalcum.
    In Valhalla we only get 90 Opals and the most expensive items can go up to 150 Opals. But most of them are around 120.

We need a new way to gain Opals. Maybe do it like Odyssey were we had weekly mercenaries and ships. Create 15 new Zealots, put them on a rotation every week and make the contract reward players with 60 Opals. This way we can get 150 Opals every week, like with Odyssey.

Hell make every one of those Zealots reward us with a new piece of gear too. Soon we'll have more gear in the paid store than in the base game. That's a massive yikes. I'm usually pretty lenient when it comes to MTX but this is just bad, I might not even buy the next game if y'all keep going on that route. The base game has so many armor sets used by NPCs that could easily fit Eivor (like Soma's armor), please at least give us these armors. Make them earnable as part of the upcoming river raids or whatever.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics