Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aetheogh
    Original poster 22 posts

Ubisoft needs to remove the drinking game requirement for finding clues for Order Members. Have tried up to 80 times in a row and even though get to last drinking horn the AI always wins... This is getting really upsetting. This needs to be fixed or have the drinking game removed... As such it is impossible to even continue in hunting down Order members.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChimamireNoHana
    14 posts

So, after months of giving up on ever winning a drinking game, S.O was up later than normal and was helping me figure it out tonight. I've finally caught the trick of it after watching him try these and some joint trial and error. 

1. Time the drinks closer to the A button in the inner circle - the closer in on the circle you hit A on the drink timer, the larger the gulp.

2. When you get the stagger notice, hold your joystick in the direction of the stagger notice and time the drink! This flick it then quickly press for the drink nonsense I keep seeing on the boards threw me off for months now. Just hold the damn thing over that way and press A when it's time to drink again.

I'm now making the booze tour for all the games I've been avoiding. You only get to win money one time so make it count and go big. Save and reload till you win if you don't want to lose the coin.

Very frustrating all this time losing and it was just that dang simple to just hold the stick over at the same time I hit A again 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics