Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• emsantiago81011
    Original poster 1 posts

Game is recently updated to current patch. Im also connected online. Went to village to check out yule festival but it wasn't snowing. I did speak to Norvid though but after that he was nowhere to be found. Restarted and reloaded game multiple times and there is still no snow and still can't find Norvid. I've completed the minimum requirements to trigger this event. Am I missing anything?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@emsantiago81011
    Not rly, i finished that event within an hour, you aint missing much.
    The quests and events are bugged, the brawl event is glitchy as hell, the archery event is bugged when the targets sometimes are the wrong way so your left confused as to why shooting the target gives no points, the drinking one seems to be the only event not bugged but its the one that give the least amount of tokens.
    The quests....well the markers go off map so you have to listen properly and guess where to go instead, or the ale in the ale quest dissappears apparently, theres other bugs im sure but i either havent encountered them or havent read about them yet.
    Oh and the armour you can buy with tokens isnt that great tbh.

In other words, i think the event is not only broken but is also a colossal waste of time. (Less than an hour in my case)
    But if you want to get it working dont just reload, go to a previous save if you can to see if that helps, if not lets hope the developers fix the issues and maybe make this event more fun.

• JVLXS
    3 posts

i have the exact same problems, looks to be a glitch i contacted ubisoft support and they said they are looking into it. i don't really care about the activities but i just want to grab all the rewards.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics