Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FowlCounsel
    Original poster 4 posts

So I bought the Season Pass after previously/first buying the game. I got all the Helix points/pet/tattoo upgrades, etc. as expected. Also got and finished the Berserker quest line. However, I have never received the letter from Sunniva that starts the Beowulf quest in Evior's room. Anyone else have this problem?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• iDanmer
    6 posts

I have the same problem. There was no letter, although I passed the game a long time ago. I have the most extended edition with a Season Pass.
    And by the way, my progress in Ubisoft Connect is only 94%, although I completed and went absolutely everything (even all the chests are collected).

• Gizapues
    5 posts

Beowulf Quest is part of season pass..Will we get the lettersds to play the next 2 expansions oror have we lost the content of the season pass??..

• iDanmer
    6 posts

@gizapues
    I wrote to technical support, they told me that they are aware of this problem.

But they advised to go to the long house in the game and take a letter (which is not). As if I don't know where this quest should come from. And then they advised to do a full check of the game files. Nothing worked.

• Seeking_Death
    10 posts

@fowlcounsel
    Same here. I had the letter show up, but i had two , Beowulf and one for the wincester mission. I opened the other one and Beowulfs disappeared and has yet to show again

• Serebranka
    5 posts

@gizapues
    Same issue - and I bought ultimate edition with the complete Season Pass. Thought that maybe this quest started earlier in some countries and decided to wait a little

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! I'm extremely sorry for not responding to this thread until now. In order to better assist everyone with this missing quest, please provide the following information:

• What platform(s) are you playing on?
    • Which edition of the game did you purchase?
    • Was the letter from Sunniva ever in the letter box?
    • Video footage showing that the letter is no longer or has never been available in the letter box would also be helpful.
    Official Response
  • Serebranka
    5 posts

@UbiExcellent

• I'm playing on PC, Win 10 Pro x64
    • Purchased Digital Ultimate Edition
    • Never had a letter from Sunniva in letterbox
  • Seeking_Death
    10 posts

@ubiexcellent

• Pc
    • Standard w/ Season pass
    • Had letter, disappeared after opening different letter
    • Have not been able to upload mp4 videos on support
  • mikefromcz
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mikefromcz
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent

I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Beowulf DLC, but it did not help.

• Seeking_Death
    10 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Just receive email that my video may need reduced in size. I replied
    Look i paid for the game , unless you at ubisoft are going to pay me to help debug your games, then I'm not getting apps and spending my time to compress/ trim videos for you. I'm willing to help but your asking a paying customer to spend there time to help you with a product that should be right to begin with. I'm in construction, and if i ask a customer to resize a picture of a problem because i don't have the technology to receive it, or even ask for their help in trying to figure out the issue, i would be laughed out of a job. get your act together . I would be ashamed to call myself a professional   

• UbiExcellent

Many thanks to everyone that's added to this thread since my last post.

@Serebranka @Seeking_Death I can confirm that the license for this quest has been added to both of your accounts. Please verify the game files to see if that resolves this issue for you. If it doesn't, I'd then like to request a screenshot of the quests that are available to you in your quest logs please.

@Seeking_Death I'd also like to apologize for the difficulties caused when trying to upload this video. While it is not your job to upload this clip, any footage received will certainly assist the development team in narrowing down the cause of the issue and find a fix faster.

@mikefromcz Thank you for providing this video clip! I'm not seeing the license for this quest on your account, despite seeing that you have this content installed via the clip you provided. As such, please complete our basic troubleshooting guide for your console (Xbox One | Xbox Series X|S), then reach out to our Technical Support teams if you need continued support after. They should be able to provide continued one-on-one support regarding this missing content.

Official Response
  • Seeking_Death
    10 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I have verified files with no luck. I have uploaded all requested files and vid of quest log to my open support ticket

• jwaite87
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent
    PlayStation 4
    standard edition and then added on the monthly pass later on
    no the letter was never in there

• acb04c
    2 posts

I am playing on XBOX One
    Ultimate Edition
    Never got the letter and now my letter box won't let me go back and look at old letters to verify.

• acb04c
    2 posts

Has anyone actually gotten this fixed?

• UbiExcellent

@seeking_death Thank you for uploading those files! I've submitted those to our dedicated teams which will greatly help their investigation of this issue.

@jwaite87 Are you able to provide your affected save(s)? Our teams were not able to reproduce this error on their end, but having affected saves will definitely help further the current investigation.

@acb04c Thank you for adding to this thread! I've notified our teams that this error is also impacting your gameplay on the Xbox One.

Official Response
  • Andreas-Bo
    4 posts
    • Pc Win 10 64 Bit
    • Standard w/ Season pass
    • No letter
    • 2.nd playthrough . In my 1. playthrough all was good.
    • verified files etc.

• Seeking_Death
    10 posts

@acb04c
    NO

Suggested Topics