Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • acb04c
    2 posts

Has anyone actually gotten this fixed?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@seeking_death Thank you for uploading those files! I've submitted those to our dedicated teams which will greatly help their investigation of this issue.

@jwaite87 Are you able to provide your affected save(s)? Our teams were not able to reproduce this error on their end, but having affected saves will definitely help further the current investigation.

@acb04c Thank you for adding to this thread! I've notified our teams that this error is also impacting your gameplay on the Xbox One.

Official Response
  • Andreas-Bo
    4 posts
    • Pc Win 10 64 Bit
    • Standard w/ Season pass
    • No letter
    • 2.nd playthrough . In my 1. playthrough all was good.
    • verified files etc.

• Seeking_Death
    10 posts

@acb04c
    NO

• iDanmer
    5 posts

Is this topic still alive? And they even help here? I didn't even hope. I already wrote to technical support and asked for help, but received only "we're sorry" in response. I'll try here.

• PC Win10
    • Ultimate edition
    • I don't remember exactly. Since it was 2 months ago.The game has completed and collected everything that is possible. But the progress in UC is 94% for some reason.

• UbiExcellent

Thank you all for adding to this thread! If possible, please send over screenshots showing your completed quests. To find this, please go to the Quest menu and look for the following quests:

• A Fiend out of Hell
    • Prey in the High Hall
    • Ever As Fate Must
    Official Response
  • iDanmer
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Hi! Unfortunately, in Russia, for the game purchased from the Ubisoft Store, we cannot make an English interface in the game. So I took a screenshot and signed the quests.

spoiler

• UbiExcellent

@idanmer Thank you so much for posting this screenshot here! Do these quests show up under the 'Completed Quests' section?

Official Response
  • iDanmer
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent Yes. All these quests are in the "completed quests" section

• UbiExcellent

@idanmer Excellent! This means that you've completed the three quests that make up The Legend of Beowulf. 😊

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics