Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iDanmer
    5 posts

Is this topic still alive? And they even help here? I didn't even hope. I already wrote to technical support and asked for help, but received only "we're sorry" in response. I'll try here.

• PC Win10
    • Ultimate edition
    • I don't remember exactly. Since it was 2 months ago.The game has completed and collected everything that is possible. But the progress in UC is 94% for some reason.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you all for adding to this thread! If possible, please send over screenshots showing your completed quests. To find this, please go to the Quest menu and look for the following quests:

• A Fiend out of Hell
    • Prey in the High Hall
    • Ever As Fate Must
    Official Response
  • iDanmer
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Hi! Unfortunately, in Russia, for the game purchased from the Ubisoft Store, we cannot make an English interface in the game. So I took a screenshot and signed the quests.

spoiler

• UbiExcellent

@idanmer Thank you so much for posting this screenshot here! Do these quests show up under the 'Completed Quests' section?

Official Response
  • iDanmer
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent Yes. All these quests are in the "completed quests" section

• UbiExcellent

@idanmer Excellent! This means that you've completed the three quests that make up The Legend of Beowulf. 😊

Official Response
  • DQDGaming
    5 posts

Hello guys!

It's the 18th of June and this problem still persists.
    I hope your team is not tackling this on a per account basis.

I've bought the Season Pass and still no letter from Sunniva.
    PC - Windows 10 - Installed game via UbiConnect and have already checked the files.

Could you please follow up as done for the other accounts @UbiExcellent ? Thank you!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @DQDGaming! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your letter to begin "The Legend of Beowulf." Thank you for letting us know what steps you've already tried. Rest assured that the development team are still investigating this issue further.

To help with the investigation, could you please send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current and completed quest log, that shows that "The Legend of Beowulf" quests aren't present
    • Your add-ons, which shows that the Season Pass (which the quest is included in) has been installed on your platform

We can then pass this report along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • DQDGaming
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello! I'm quite the completionist so I have finished everything! The only thing I've not played so far is the Legend of Beowulf.

I'm not going to post another video as it takes a lot of time in my current setup, but there's already one in this thread:

from user Danmer. I have the same exact problem.

Below you'll find an image though, proving that my account owns the DLC Season Pass - which should include all upcoming DLCs and the legend of beowulf. I am pretty confident this is enough information for the team to be able to start investigating. I think an account check could also easily prove I own the material.

Looking forward to your feedback and thank you for a quick reply!
    undefined

• DQDGaming
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis

Here is a screenshot of also my quest logs too: Open quests and completed ones.
    You can clearly see Hildiran's Mastery Challenges and the Wrath of the Druids DLC are the ones I've recently finished, but no Beowulf quest.

undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for sending us those images, @DQDGaming! I've passed on your report to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

We've opened a new Megathread about this issue, which you might be interested in checking out! We're updating that Megathread as regularly as we are able to with new information from the development team about being unable to access "The Legend of Beowulf" / "The Way of the Berserker." I'd recommend following this thread for further updates about this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics