Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 823 posts

Hey @orcbeard92, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I checked into this and can confirm that the team is still looking into this at this time. Right now, I don't have any further updates to share, but please keep a lookout for our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page in the meantime. Also, I will share this suggestion with the team for consideration too! Thanks for bearing with us! 🙂

Official Response
  • OrcBeard92
    144 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks for your help.

One more thing I've noticed is that the new Ireland hairstyle/beard seem to behave closer in colour to the original red. Which means somehow the colour of the vanilla hairstyles has been more obviously bugged somehow. The difference between the DLC styles is almost completely different. Much noticeably redder and is the same colour as the Irish NPC's. I've added some more screens to add to the case. The Ireland ones are basically ginger, as they should be. The vanilla styles are orange. Note how the eyebrows are a different colour too.

There's just a lot of weird stuff going on with the red hair colour lol.

undefined

undefined

• ubi-smash

@orcbeard92 Thanks for sharing these images. That is a very noticeable difference. I have also shared this with the team to further review the DLC styles too.

Official Response
  • ubi-smash

@OrcBeard92 Update: This style has been shared with the team and they are already looking into it now, but thank you for tagging me to this one to check over too! 🙂

Official Response
  • OrcBeard92
    144 posts

@ubi-smash Any news on this my friend? Maybe we will see it added to the list for the next patch?

• ubi-smash

Hey @OrcBeard92, thanks for checking in! I can see that this is still with the team to further review, however, I don't have any further information to share at this time. Once I hear any feedback from this or if there is any information needed, I will be updating this thread to let you all know.

Official Response
  • OrcBeard92
    144 posts

@ubi-smash Will this ever be addressed my friend? I guess it's intentional at this point which is fair enough I suppose, I just wish we could get the other red hair too, or something. It's a real shame, it looked awesome at launch.

• ubi-smash

Very sorry for the lateness getting back to you, @orcbeard92. Also, my apologies, but I still have no updates to share on this right now; but once we receive any further news or announcements on this, we will keep you posted. Thanks for holding in there in the meantime, and please tag me here or let us know if you have any questions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics