Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jakeypoo12345
    Original poster 27 posts

I was thinking during my playthrough, after i beat the game and fully upgraded ravensthorpe how cool it would be if u could further upgrade your settlement for each of the upcoming expansion packs. things like cobblestone roads in and around your settlement instead of the dirt roads as a cosmetic option, or as a reward for a later expansion. or something like valkas hutt getting an upgrade to look like her old temple in norway. But these have to be realistic ideas too, like in the vikings show when lagatha kills azlaug and becomes ruler of kattagat she orders the contruction of fortifications, I actually half expected to see this as one of the buildings is being used to fortify your settlement however u dont really see any palisade defenses or anything of the sort built which i think would be a nice addition, however would probably hinder the possibility of futher settlement expansions, (wich i would be fine with) hopefully as something that would be unlocked after wrath of the druids as trading with dublin would make ravensthorpe richer and richer over time. After seige of paris i expect to have mounds of treasure (just for cosmetic purposes) inside my longhouse to show my progress through THAT story, because u see that early on in the vikings tv show as well...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@jakeypoo12345 I'd enjoy all of that on top of more interactivity within the settlement itself. There's just no reason to hang out and do things. Hopefully they add reasons to stay in Ravensthorpe and do things.

• Jakeypoo12345
    Original poster 27 posts

@fylkirpanzer Ik... i find it boring right now in my settlement. I cant wait to see what they do with the jomsvikings hall

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics