Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• detroitin2019
    Original poster 99 posts

In the past few games we had animals like hippos and sharks. Anything in the rivers in this one?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@detroitin2019 No. You can drown, but that's about it.

There's not really much to be afraid of in English rivers. or the surrounding seas.

• Kormac67
    800 posts

@detroitin2019 In Norway you can freeze to death. Not in England though, even when you dive under ice.

• ADarklore
    175 posts

Would be nice to have option to upgrade your underwater breathing... there have been a couple times I was quite close to running out.

• Kormac67
    800 posts

@adarklore Yeah, I'm missing my trident too. 😞

• ADarklore
    175 posts

@kormac67 Speaking of the trident... was funny because when I started Odyssey, as soon as I got the Adrestia, I took it all across the map to get to the island so I could sneak in past the lions and claim the trident. I had to outrun several pirate ships along the way, but at least I had it from pretty much the start of the game so all those underwater caves and sunken treasures weren't a problem after that. 🙂

• Kormac67
    800 posts

@adarklore That would not have helped much since you can use it from lvl 42 or so on only. Which takes a while to get.
    Or was it without lvl req when the game came out?

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

You can fast travel just before you die!

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @detroitin2019 No. You can drown, but that's about it.

There's not really much to be afraid of in English rivers. or the surrounding seas.

You forget the Loch Ness monster i'm not sure he was out there when the Vikings invaded England but i would be cautious anyway. 😜

• Netspook
    300 posts

@patricia81994
    That's in Scotland, not England 😉

• Wraithclaw
    7 posts

I, too, was disappointed that the water seems far less developed than past games, and was nothing to be concerned about. Felt like less depth (har har) to the game.

But I guess I'll be fair to the point that there isn't much to be afraid of in English rivers/waters, had to work with what's there.

• ADarklore
    175 posts

@kormac67 You don't get Poseidon's trident for the trident, you get it for the PERK... then you just craft that perk onto any regular current level weapon. 🙂

Suggested Topics