Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TyFighter4567
    Original poster 12 posts

Hi, I was really excited to see the three new skills arrow looter, assasination carry, and fight ready. So I unlocked them and even used them, but a little while later when I went to add new skill points I noticed these skills are GONE!!!!! They just disappeared. The nodes leading to them are there but no actual skills are on the tree anymore. Plz take a look and fix thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

@tyfighter4567 You're not the only one my friend. This happened in my game as well. I reinstalled the game and the new skills showed up, but then on the next day when launching the game they all were gone, again, and refunded me 3 skill points.

Ubisoft never disappoints in delivering bugs and glitches to keep our gameplay exp. "fresh".

• smcinturf
    39 posts

This happened to me too guys. And then one day, they all came back. Idk, I didn't try anything unusual. Try a full shutdown, start ubi connect first, then open game. I had them, then I didn't and now I do again. I have the damn lost quiver upgrade bug. Max 12 hunter arrows with full upgrades. They really are incompetent at fixing [censored].

• smcinturf
    39 posts

Well...I spoke too soon. I've lost them again. [censored] Ubisoft. They are worthless at fixing things. But they are fabulous at breaking things. Oh well....level 400 for me again. It's like rolling the dice everytime you start their games. SMFH

• ChuckKatse
    245 posts

Yep same here. Noticed they became available when I had around 325 skills unlocked. Three new skills.showed up. At 330 those three new skills were gone. Gland I only put a skill point in the Bear Tree Skill and not the others. Another bug in the long line of bugs with this game.

• ChuckKatse
    245 posts

@smcinturf Trust me the word is getting out about this game on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics