Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Azima1983
    Original poster 2 posts

I write this due to i got a support ticket that was made 28/11 and now its 19/12... no respons or anything, wounder why i should make a support ticket when you whont reply or you just dont care?
    From my point of view, "handling" my ticket as you have done so far, this will be the last game i ever buy from you. Hope this will get your attention and help your customers with the issues they got with your game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Krou73
    10 posts

Same thing for me ..

I don't know what to do, my ticket has no answer and i can't start a chat with them

The support is just unreachable .. maybe they have a lot of tickets at the same time

• Azima1983
    Original poster 2 posts

I asume they got massive ticket load due to theres so many issues with the game, and they still cant solve the issues... And instead of saying that they just stuck thire heads down in the sand and hope people dosent have the strength/will to write on the forums.Hopefully they at least respond to all other people that still have the game.
    Tried to start it yesterday, crashed after loading so uninstalled the game, will never buy another game from this studio again, not when they treat thire customer like this.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics