Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dadragon757
    3 posts

Happening to me on Xbox one X, had it until Dec 26th then it disappeared

• Dadragon757
    3 posts

Ubisoft site shows event runs through Jan 7th, but i got an in game message on Dec 26th that the festival ended, and am still left with drunk loads and limited quiver.

Any suggestions to get the event back so i can at least get one more piece of armor?

• tabashe
    2 posts

@dadragon757 I'm having the same issue your not alone

• darthvalkyr
    4 posts

@s10cameo I don't have any saves from when Yule Festival was last working for me. All the autosaves and cloud saves have been overwritten now. I hope this bug gets fixed soon, and the festival extended. I was planning on getting all the gear unlocked this week, but have been unable to access Yule since Christmas Eve 😞

What doesn't help on PC is that the Ubisoft Connect app is pretty much useless at reconnecting if you put your PC to sleep and wake it back up. The only way to reconnect properly is to fully exit Ubisoft Connect and relaunch. This I believe is at the heart of why I've lost the Yule festival. Ubisoft connect needs an update to address this serious connectivity issue; it should re-establish a connection when the PC wakes, or at the very least as part of the process when a game is launched and warn if a connection cannot be established prompting the user to either continue in Offline Mode, or restart Ubisoft Connect.

• darthvalkyr
    4 posts

@vickers616 Maybe they should just give everybody the items then if they don't come up with a fix in time/ extend the event???

• iJames91
    4 posts

I have sent all my situation to support, but I would like to know if anyone is also going through it, apparently I started the yule event, but decided to leave the corner to focus on the asgard arc, when I came back from asgard my internet fell but soon came back however the event was over, but I still keep the coins from the event and it no longer appears on my map HAHAHA. I have even some prints proving this.

• boo-yah1907
    232 posts

@ubi-viral applied all of the suggested methods but nothing... including loading a previous save. since i dont have a save file from before the offline period, that did not "work" either. Are you gonna keep chopping features(fishing-arrows-costomization-mission) in order to keep players from reaching a satisfaction and move on to other games, or are you gonna start giving our moneys and fandoms worth.

• Ajrobbo_76
    1 posts

Yule festival or not in this case it has been missing since December 25th 🤬🤬🤬 and event is nearly over, cheers Ubisoft

• BlueLupe
    7 posts

Hi, I can't see the Yule Festival - and never have seen it on my game. I've tried closing and reloading the game, and the patch version says 1.1.0, so should have it. I also have the quiver capacity bug, where I've upgraded by quiver capacity 3 times but my max arrows have gone down to 12. I've tried shooting all arrows and uneqipping the bow but no luck. I've also tried travelling to and from Vinland as someone mentioned, but still no luck.

• VivekDragon5
    2 posts

@kamikazesg12 Yeah mine too disappeared. I had the Yule festival ended trigger when my network was disconnected also my Yule decorations also missing now

• VivekDragon5
    2 posts

@ryusennin This exactly happened to me yesterday. Have you got the event back?

• muhnjee
    1 posts

The Yule fest did the same for me. I saw it once after the update got the tokens and never saw it again.
    I've been having lots of issues as I progress through the game.

• lolamoo
    2 posts

Happy New year everyone !

I was wondering what was going to happen with the Yule festival. I haven't been able to access it since the very beginning. The cinematic starts but the village remains the same. When the cinematic ends, no more festival for me. And I did try to use an early save as it was advised. Since then (10 days or so ago), I stopped playing, waiting for a update.

So my question is: does the festival still end on the 7th? I'd really like to play it. I'm sure a lot a people would like to play it as well. It ends in 3 days with no patch in sight. I'm getting a little antsy here.

Have a great day

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@darthvalkyr Face it if all your previous saves are gone from the time of receiving the Message that the festival was over you are not getting it back. Just another bug with this game that Ubisoft is not going to fix. I actually thought it was over until I still saw messages about it and inquired. Then I found out is was running until Jan 8th. At least I am not the only one lol. Don't miss that stupid drunk bug and the items offered during the festival to me were nothing I needed especially the armor. The dagger was ok so I got that. Must of lost internet connection at some point and went offline and did not know it. That seems to be the cause of losing the festival.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@ryusennin That most likely happened in my case. It is gone. Actually thought it was over until I read it ran until Jan 8th. Oh well don't miss that Drunk Bug anyways. The items offered were of no interest except the dagger which I got. Just another bug in the long line of bugs with this game. Ubisoft should of tried to fix the issue of losing a connection or going offline that broke the festival from appearing. Going off line or having a lost internet connection should not permanently remove any aspect of this game. They provide walk a rounds for many of the problems encountered instead of providing a fix. In this case the walk around was load a previous save. Many players delete old saves. I did.

• boo-yah1907
    232 posts

@ubi-smash hey dude stop asking more and more. just tell them to fix it. i lost the yule festival more than a week ago and tried every proposed solution, to no result... Also havent heard back from any sup or dev personally towards my problem. so seeing you guys here responding so quickly to these topics kind of makes me mad, this is not what i paid for

• Gergid
    27 posts

I am glad it was ended about a week ago in my game, my gaming experience was definitely worse during the event.

Seasonal events are great additions but only if they bring diversity and fun to the game not a bunch of new problems which overshadow the otherwise excellent idea. Hope the next one will be more stable.

They should give the event gear to anyone who missed to participate in the event because of this early close.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@gergid The problems with this game just keep piling up. They added three new skills. Some players have them, others had them and lost them and others never got them at all. The Yule Festival, some still playing it, for others it disappeared. Quiver bug problems and the list goes on. I have just put this game on my back burner for now. Seems Ubisoft could care less. Nothing has been fixed no new updates or hot fixes. There are other games to play.

• Ryusennin
    105 posts

The new motto for "free content" these days: grab it IF you can!

• boo-yah1907
    232 posts

@chuckkatse In my experience nothing did get fixed from the f.ing start. so "i feel pretty..."

Suggested Topics