Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Swordspin
    2 posts

@s10cameo Same happened to me. Would love to know how to fix this.

• s10cameo
    7 posts

I had to reload a game save from the previous day. That restarted the festival but of course I lost some progress.

• elvicent
    1 posts

@s10cameo Same happen to me!

• rixcoast
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GokuLePaysan
    4 posts

Same thing for me Yule festival is gone 🙂

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello!

Sorry to read the festival strangely disappeared for you, that is unusual.

I'd appreciate it if you could try the following ideas, to see what happens -

• Fast travel away, then come back
    • Leave the animus, then come back
    • Meditate
    • Try an older save (just as a troubleshooting step)

This is to help me understand if it's a save file issue, or if perhaps a small workaround can get it working again.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • s10cameo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • s10cameo
    7 posts

@ubi-raziel I tried fast traveling and exiting the game they did not work. I went back to a save from the previous day that was before the festival started and so far that has worked for me. When the festival ended it displayed a full screen message saying the festival has ended before it disappeared from my settlement.

• GokuLePaysan
    4 posts

@ubi-raziel Loading an older save seems to work for me but i can't afford to lose 35h of gameplay

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Thank you both for the update. To confirm, the other solutions Ubi-Raziel mentioned, trying an older save was the only way to access the Yule Festival again? To also confirm, have you both restarted the game or reload your most recent save file and preforming a save action to reactivate the event? To gather more information, please let me know what platform(s) you are playing on and if you which between consoles or PC with your save progression.

Official Response
  • s10cameo
    7 posts

@ubi-smash Yes after going back to the older save it restarted the Yule Festival and I have since saved and restarted the game many times and so far the festival is still active. I am on PS4 and using only the one console.

• XpenD_AkseL
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GokuLePaysan
    4 posts

@ubi-smash  After going back to the older save it restarted the Yule Festival and I have saved and restarted the game few times and the festival is still active on the older save but it's still gone on my main save. I'm on PC.

• esecharlesmayne
    1 posts

The yule festival completely disappeared while in game for me. No kidding i turned around to head up a hill and poof all the snow and the festival packed up and left.

• Vickers616
    5 posts

So I just had a message on screen like the mission complete message telling me the yule festival has ended and restarting the game and console doesn't fix this.

• Swordspin
    2 posts

Playing on PC. Tried all the methods suggested(fast travel, leaving animus, meditating), none worked. Only reloading an old save worked. But this even is not worth all the progress I made since the last save before the event.

• Vickers616
    5 posts

@esecharlesmayne doubt we'll get a fix mate you're the only other person I've seen with this issue.

• Kormac67
    626 posts

@kilian_brons Do you have the correct date set on your PC?

• Kilian_Brons
    Original poster 3 posts

@kormac67 yes that's why it's so weird

• Lovekroos
    1 posts

I playing on PS4 and having the same issue. Only loading a 6 hours ago episodic save worked for me. I previously had the "cannot talk to Reda" bug. With the Yule Festival update, I'm having the "reduce quiver bug" which is really annoying. So far with my 98 hours of gameplay, the game has crashed at least 15 times. As I'm having so many bugs and crashes, I save every time before I start a quest or event, with 3 save slots, saving in turn.

Maybe I save too frequently just wanna prevent any bugs, my all save slots are having this "Yule Festival End" bug. Oh please, why my gaming experience got ruined again and again. I tried my best to save all the time to prevent bugs, and now I still got a bug that I cannot enjoy the updated content. I am really tired of this. 😵

Please fix the bugs before the festival actually ends........

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics