Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kilian_Brons
    Original poster 3 posts

@kormac67 yes that's why it's so weird

• Lovekroos
    1 posts

I playing on PS4 and having the same issue. Only loading a 6 hours ago episodic save worked for me. I previously had the "cannot talk to Reda" bug. With the Yule Festival update, I'm having the "reduce quiver bug" which is really annoying. So far with my 98 hours of gameplay, the game has crashed at least 15 times. As I'm having so many bugs and crashes, I save every time before I start a quest or event, with 3 save slots, saving in turn.

Maybe I save too frequently just wanna prevent any bugs, my all save slots are having this "Yule Festival End" bug. Oh please, why my gaming experience got ruined again and again. I tried my best to save all the time to prevent bugs, and now I still got a bug that I cannot enjoy the updated content. I am really tired of this. 😵

Please fix the bugs before the festival actually ends........

• Rakotia
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MaddocEric
    16 posts

me too.
    Received 15 token and after, the all festival dissapeared...

• eats7
    5 posts

Yep, mine too. The cutscene played for it when I entered the settlement, although there was no decorations or snow during the scene or after, and then the quest disappeared. I'm upset I might never get to experience it 😞

• eats7
    5 posts

@ubi-smash nothing works, not even when reloading a save to before I enter the settlement. when I enter the settlement, the yule cutscene plays, but nothing has changed. No decorations or snow or anything. After the scene it says yule event started, and then disappears from quests.

• Rakotia
    5 posts

Same to me, on PC. Yesterday (18 of December) Yule festival disappeared after showing a big message in screen saying something like "Yule festival is over". Fast travel, exiting the game, meditating or exiting animus don't fix the issue. Pretty sad, as I was just lacking one of the rewards 😞 And I have no old save before the bug 😞

In the inventory, Yule Tokens still remain.

On another side, I think the bug can be related to the game not detecting the new patch files, because I have also another issue: in the skill tree, 3 new nodes appeared with the update in the outer ring, near the "Destiny" icons, and I learned them, but today looking to the skill tree they totally disappeared.

• tonroid
    1 posts

Did your internet connection dropped while playing?
    Someone posted videos on how to fix the drunk problem where he disconnected his internet connection, loaded his save back and got the message that the festival was over. He saved again, reconnected and the drunk glitch was fixed but it meant he lost the festival. see here:

• eats7
    5 posts

@tonroid I never got the festival as I wasn't far enough in the game. Although I did try no internet and saving as troubleshooting, but no dice

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Yule Festival ended for me too. The only solution was to go back to an earlier savegame.

• s10cameo
    13 posts

My response from Ubisoft Support about this issue:

Ubi-Raven @ Ubisoft Support

December 18, 2020 5:40 PM

Hello s10cameo,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

We've received reports of players unable to participate in the Yule festival after going offline.

The development team has been made aware of this issue.
    In order to address the issue and be able to see the Yule festival again, we would recommend loading a save from before the offline play was started.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
    Ubi-Raven

• KamikazeSG12
    45 posts

It was my understanding that the Yule event was to go on until Jan 6. When it started, it said "20 days" until end. Yesterday the timers all went away and when I just logged in on my Xbox One X, the Yule event has ended. My village is still snowy and decorated, but all the Yule quests are gone.

• JRSGAMES2000
    1 posts

So I don't have any saves before I went offline. I had a auto save and I went to load it and it errored out and got rid of it so is there a actual fix coming or am I just done with the event now?

• jonaxlty
    1 posts

The "Yule Season" just disappear, after doing the "A Little Problem" Quest...

• CatsbytheGreat
    3 posts

I've completed several arcs, but for some reason the Yule Festival isn't triggering for me! I think I can even see where it should be, but all I see are wooden barrels and stuff lying around, no people. And my Ravensthorpe isn't covered in snow or anything.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

The problem is that the ubisoft servers are very unreliable. My internet is almost never down. The ubisoft servers give errors in Valhalla 80% of the time. Resulting in the “in 48 hours the Yule festival is will be over...” message.

Also you can not buy anything from the yule shop because you get the server error.
    Why do you make a game so reliable from servers if they are that unreliable???

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

I just noticed the exact error is “too many requests in quick succession from your account”. Concluding this is just very bad planning. I do nothing strange, valhalla itself is programmed in a way that is causes this error. Probably because I took some photos of the Yule event.

Resulting in not being able to continue the Yule event and the daily Reda missions (they just disappear if you get this error).

• tacerrok
    2 posts

Hello. I would like to report a but (very annoying one). My quiver is full (all slot is max out), but my capacity of arrows is minimum like at the beginning of the game. My hunter bow have 12 arrows, my lite bow have 20 arrows and my predator bow have 5 arrows. How can I fix it? Please help. tnx

• MaddocEric
    16 posts

@eats7

found something,

ACV without internet, no yule quest at all in my saved game.
    the same saved game with internet, yule quest present but no snow and directely finished.
    I think it is a ubisoft server trouble.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 617 posts

Hey folks!

We've received reports of players unable to participate in the Yule festival after going offline. 

The development team has been made aware of this issue. 

In order to address the issue and be able to see the Yule festival again, we would recommend loading a save from before the offline play was started.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics