Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

The problem is that the ubisoft servers are very unreliable. My internet is almost never down. The ubisoft servers give errors in Valhalla 80% of the time. Resulting in the “in 48 hours the Yule festival is will be over...” message.

Also you can not buy anything from the yule shop because you get the server error.
    Why do you make a game so reliable from servers if they are that unreliable???

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update to this post. As the Yule Festival is now over, you will be unable to access any of the events or additional content related to this in-game. I apologise for any inconvenience that was caused by these issues, and hope that you will be able to enjoy future events that are planned for the game.

If the seasonal content from the Yule Festival is to be made available to players at a later date, this will be shared on our official platforms and via notifications in-game, so please do keep an eye out.

We will now be locking this thread as the Festival has finished. If you encounter any trouble with any future events, please don't hesitate to start a new thread 😊

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    373 posts

I just noticed the exact error is “too many requests in quick succession from your account”. Concluding this is just very bad planning. I do nothing strange, valhalla itself is programmed in a way that is causes this error. Probably because I took some photos of the Yule event.

Resulting in not being able to continue the Yule event and the daily Reda missions (they just disappear if you get this error).

• tacerrok
    2 posts

Hello. I would like to report a but (very annoying one). My quiver is full (all slot is max out), but my capacity of arrows is minimum like at the beginning of the game. My hunter bow have 12 arrows, my lite bow have 20 arrows and my predator bow have 5 arrows. How can I fix it? Please help. tnx

• MaddocEric
    16 posts

@eats7

found something,

ACV without internet, no yule quest at all in my saved game.
    the same saved game with internet, yule quest present but no snow and directely finished.
    I think it is a ubisoft server trouble.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts

Hey folks!

We've received reports of players unable to participate in the Yule festival after going offline. 

The development team has been made aware of this issue. 

In order to address the issue and be able to see the Yule festival again, we would recommend loading a save from before the offline play was started.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Official Response
  • JamesLogan491
    91 posts

The festival is gone for me too, I got a message on my screen as soon as I loaded in letting me know. The NPCs, buildings, decorations, pyre, and the snow are all still there, but no more missions nor tokens shop. I always play with an internet connection and the festival was fine before I closed the application yesterday.
    I already bought all the stuff available on the token store so I'm not really that worried, but I sure hope Ubisoft will fix this and do better on future events.

• NORFIE
    9 posts

Lets be honest, Ubisoft cant support their AAA games well at all. The quests have been bugged since initial announcement of the seasonal content with no hotfix to get them sorted. I'd love to participate in the festival but I simply can't because the quests are bugged beyond playability. I'm also seeing several reports of the fighting ring being bugged to the point where players' Eivor hovers in the air and is unable to fight their enemies back. I've also reported to the Ubisoft Support Twitter an issue with my fight with Dag, it didn't play out well at all lets just say (Twitter name is same as UN here, go look for yourself). We REALLY need an official response from Ubisoft on this, because frankly, I'm losing faith in this "next gen" era of gaming.

(PS5 disc based game)

• NORFIE
    9 posts

@ubi-viral can you address the bugged quests please as well? there are several reports of both main quests in the festival having major bugs, along with the fight ring being glitched too. You need to hotfix this on consoles ASAP!

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts
    @ubi-viral can you address the bugged quests please as well? there are several reports of both main quests in the festival having major bugs, along with the fight ring being glitched too. You need to hotfix this on consoles ASAP!

Could you list the names of the quests that are bugged and I will check if we are aware of them already or not.

Official Response
  • NORFIE
    9 posts

@ubi-viral OK So the fighting is the 'Yule Brawl', the cow quest is 'Cow Catcher', and finally 'The case of the missing ale'. More specifically the quest markers for the latter 2 are floating wildly across the map, and in the catcher quest Berthram rubber bands back towards the last cow carcass instead of following you back to the settlement.

This is a quote from one of the walkthrough sites that have reported the bugs;"Below is a list of known bugs regarding The Case of the Missing Ale quest:

• Tekla's secret brew is invisible. The secret brew may disappear entirely after dropping it on the ground.
    • Tekla's secret brew can completely disappear if you initiate a raid into Utbech Camp.
    • Tekla's secret brew can drop to the bottom of a body of water and becomes unretrievable when wading through water up to Eivor's waist in height.
    • Tekla's secret brew can disappear and return to its original location in Utbech Camp if you drop it on the ground.
    • Quest marker for the Bring back the secret brew objective is known to show incorrect information during the quest."

"Below is a list of known fixes for The Case of the Missing Ale quest's bugs:

• Quick saving before you enter Utbech Camp and reloading can fix most of the bugs.
    • Ignore the incorrect quest marker for the Bring back the secret brew objective and carry Tekla's Secret Brew south towards Duroliponte. Ake will be waiting for you by the riverbank."

(taken from this site - https://game8.co/games/Assassins-Creed-Valhalla/archives/314554)

• sonecaboss
    4 posts

@ubi-viral Is this the only fix or is the team working on solving the issue? This is happening to me and because I didn't play the festival the first time it became available, I don't want to lose hours of progress by loading an old save. I've probably overwritten them already.

• MaddocEric
    16 posts

@ubi-viral
    No, the problem is :
    ACV PC, no snow in yule quest and all the quests dissapearing directely. just the 15 token remaining.
    I tryed AFTER offline to test and I 've understood the trouble comming from ubi servers.

• Kilian_Brons
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral
    @sonecaboss
    Exactly that, I continued playing so if I open an old save now I will lose a lot of my progress =(.

• Ericlel37
    1 posts

In Valhalla I can get the yule festival to show up.can anyone help

• Stin13
    1 posts

Me either. My village isn't decorated at all and there's no snow on the ground. Started with it saying that the Yule event ended and then the cutscene randomly started along with the Yule event. However....nothing. No quests, no decorations, nothing. So frustrating.

• BonJodi96
    1 posts

I am playing on PS5. I have an alliance. I have spoken to Norvid who told me about the revellers. Now there are no yuletide quests in my quest log and there is no snow in Ravensthorpe.
    Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to do something else to trigger it? Ubisoft, are you able to help? I'd like to be able to play it asap so I can try and get all of the exclusive stuff before the festival ends in January.

• CatsbytheGreat
    3 posts

The Yule Festival just isn't triggering after the update! I've completed multiple arcs and everything, but the Yule Festival might as well not exist. I never received a notification that it was an event the way others did, and the revellers don't show up in Ravensthorpe. And I've checked multiple times that I do indeed have my game updated and everything, nothing is working. Please fix, I want to play this limited-time event!

• SenOvrEmp
    1 posts

@catsbythegreat I as well am having this issue. Hopefully it gets fixed. Is your settlement leveled up high enough? After some research we may just have to have specific parts of our settlement built. Unsure though.

• CatsbytheGreat
    3 posts

@senovremp Yeah, definitely! My settlement is on level 5/6. I am so confused, because not many people seem to be having this issue.

• IperFire3030
    1 posts

Idk exactly when, but all quests of Yule's festival disappeared except the cow quest, that it's also bugged: when the boat touches the other shore of the river, the quest itself and the snow in the village disappear immediately. I can't reload a previous save data 'cause I made a lot of progresses! Are you trying to patch the bugs or something?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics