Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GIB6six6
    1 posts

The Yule festival has disappeared after a few hours and my quiver only holds 5 arrow no matter how much I upgrade it (it is on any armour set just 5 arrows floating on there hip). Also any time I do a missing person contract in east anglia it will not end no matter how far I get away from the bandit camp.

• ValkyriePhox
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • T1mzen
    3 posts

Same problem

• KatDancerNY
    2 posts

Same. First Eivor was drunk no matter how many days had passed since he was in Ravensthorpe after I did the drunken brawl, only fixable by fast traveling -- now today, I got a notification the Yule festival had ended -- but it's only 12/22/2020, not 1/7/2021. What's going on? I have the PC version.

• dbloodymoon
    27 posts

I'm pretty advanced on the game, but no signs of the Yule festival whatsoever today! What happened?

There's still two weapons left for me to acquire, and the time is ticking!

• LuckySlevin1122
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem with the Yule Festival disappearing. I was able to do one drunk brawl, built the cattle and bakery, and bought some tattoos. I went to finish a mission in East Anglia and once I finished that story line and returned to the village, the Yule Festival was gone.

I also have the same bug already reported with the quiver/max arrows being reset (I maxed out the quiver too)

• brofesor_69
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. I was able to do the festival for one day, then the following day it said it was over.

• TaleraRis
    21 posts

I got a message 2 days ago that it was going to be gone in 48 hours but the announcements all said it would be in until the 7th. Not sure what is going on. Maybe they had to temporarily remove it to fix the always drunk thing.

• kucerka8
    6 posts

Yeah, Yule festival is gone for me too, it's just a shame... it should be going for a week already and my camp looks still the same.

• Ryusennin
    93 posts

A couple days ago I had to play in offline mode (my ISP being AWOL for hours) and during that time, the Yule festival was disabled. I suppose it's logical since it's a server-side event.

But as soon as I was back in online mode, the festival never reappeared. I still have Yule tokens in my inventory but can't do anything with them. I'm pretty sure the festival will disable itself if you have an erratic internet connection. Problem is, once it's off, it never comes back.

• Vickers616
    5 posts

I suspect Ubisoft's official stance is it's free so we don't care....

• Ryusennin
    93 posts

The bug is definitely linked to internet connection.

If you switch temporarily to offline mode, or if for some reason you loose internet connection while you play, the festival is dead. There is no way to reactivate it unless Ubisoft fixes the issue server-side.

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

Has anyone else lost the yule festival? If i remember correctly it supposed to last longer...

• immune85
    1 posts

Yeah, best update in video games EVER. So I guess I won't ever play a Ubisoft game during holiday updates ever again, seeing how EVERY aspect of the Yule disaster update just totally breaks the game and seems like nothing's even been tested before launch. So thanks, and happy f'ing holidays, Ubisoft...

• joseba222
    1 posts

@qizakzix same problem, but in my case, i have not seen the festival at any time. I had a conversation with a character about the festival, and he gave me yule credits, but i was not able to see any snow or anything.

• LurcherLady
    13 posts

@qizakzix Same for me (PC) but I have completed and got the gear I wanted already. Perhaps they are trying to fix the annoying drunken glitch which is happening on every reload regardless of where you are on the map.

• HieiHUN
    1 posts

After i am leaving my settlement area the while yule festival thing disappear with the quests and i cant get it back unleas i am reload a save but after i am leaving the area its disappear again. The whole festival thing just a mess and no real content if the others will be same... maybe i should not have bought the game...

• KT0211
    5 posts

After 2 days my Yule festival is gone from my settlement and I am stuck with 65 tokens

• Ryusennin
    93 posts

The bug is definitely linked to internet connection.

If you switch temporarily to offline mode, or if for some reason you loose internet connection while you play, the festival is dead. There is no way to reactivate it unless Ubisoft fixes the issue server-side.

• iradc
    2 posts

Hello, like a lot of other users, the Yule Festival is completely gone from my settlement. I've tried every of your suggested workaround. Furthermore loading an old save didn't work since whenever I leave the settlement the festival disappears. Since the event is going to finish soon, it would be nice to have a fix.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics