Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tragik00
    Original poster 8 posts

New skills that unlocked with update are no longer in my skill tree after spending points.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• smcinturf
    44 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@tragik00

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear that. Which skills are those that are now missing for you?

Official Response
  • PALMATJ
    40 posts

@tragik00

same for me. The 3 new ones disappeared and I now have skill points I can’t spend.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1054 posts

@palmatj Which skills are these that you are missing?

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    613 posts

@palmatj @tragik00 @Ubi-Orion @Ubi-Viral
    I experienced this as well. The new skills branch off from the mastery paths. There is a wolf skill that allows you to recover arrows from archers, a raven skill that allows you to instantly pick up a body after assassinating, and a bear skill that activates a full adrenaline bar when you enter combat. I used a point on the bear skill, which is strange because I had not yet unlocked that mastery path. Recently, all skills vanished on me, but then reappeared and I am currently using the bear skill.

• Ubi-Viral

@dctubbs Thank you for this information. Can we ask what level are you in the game?

Official Response
  • VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ubi-viral Aye, same here. Put me from level 400 to 402 then gone. I have not lost the skill points but cannot add them back either.

• TheNorfolkian
    613 posts

@ubi-viral
    I’m at 386.

• Ubi-Viral

The maximum level is 400, we are aware of this issue and it is being investigated.

Can we ask:

Official Response
  • PALMATJ
    40 posts

@ubi-viral

To your first question: I gained 2 skill points from leveling by completing one of the Yule quests (I think it was the cattle one).

To your second question: prior to this I was at skill 400, mastery 70.

when I could see the new skills I unassigned 3 “old” points and put them on the new ones. Then I got the new 2 points and put them on the old skills. The next day, the new skills were gone and I had 5 unassigned skill points. I put 3 into the old ones I had unassigned. Now I have 2 unassigned skill points, no where to put them, and Mastery points remain unchanged.

Let me know how/where and I can send save files or screenshots.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ubi-viral (1) They were available to be added. Mastery points I think. (2) I am adding skill points all the time to the 3 tiers Level 400 with 25 skills in stealth, bear and wolf. So total skill points added would make it 475. I add the skill points when I have 3 to assign to keep stealth, bear and wolf even (3) I will have to look at my saves.

• PALMATJ
    40 posts

@ubi-viral

Honestly, I don’t even remember the names. There are now 3 nodes off of each tree. There was one new skill of of each of those. Those are the ones that are gone now.

• PALMATJ
    40 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

they were skill points, not mastery. I had to unassign from other skills to activate them. And when I leveled, I got new skill points, not mastery.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@palmatj On my skill tree I have 2 mastery points to assign and 2 skill points.

• PALMATJ
    40 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

Could be. I’m just saying I had to unassign “skill” points to activate the new ones. And it was “skill” points that were returned when they disappeared. “Mastery” points have been unaffected, and I have gotten new ones and assigned them since leveling after this happened.

• Ubi-Viral

If you's can send your save files that would be most appreciated. You can find how to do this here: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000080981

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    613 posts

Here’s what one of them looks like...
    undefined

• PALMATJ
    40 posts

@ubi-viral

So, from reading the link, you want me to copy the save files to a usb, transfer them to a pc, then zip them.

And the link doesn’t even say where to send them to...

Am I missing something?

• PALMATJ
    40 posts

@dctubbs

Yes, same for me. Plus one off the raven side and one off bear side.

Suggested Topics