Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • JCar4327
    598 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JCar4327
    598 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Netspook
    261 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JCar4327
    598 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Carnatus2
    4 posts

@longjohn119

It is the entire industry that allowed beta testing on the public. You will never QA out all the issues with a finite number of staff, so you get it out in front of the public where millions of people can find your issues you make sure you get it right in the first big patch after release. It is frustrating as the end user; and you have to get it cleaned up quickly as some games in the passed have died a quick death by not having clean up their games quick enough.

And I worked for a major industry HW vender, I have seen the skeletons in those closets too. 🙂

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
    Banned

feel sad for people defending ubisoft buggy mess, is okay to praise a company when they do good, but in this case is not, ubisoft make an ugly game full of bugs and lack of content, is okay for people who paids (because it wasnt free) $60 dollars for a bad designed game to at least criticize it, is not like ubisoft is a well prestigious company, i view ubisoft like mass producer chinese company, their games is make by people who happens to know how to use the software to make them, but not from actual gamers.. they dont feel any love for the AC franchise, only milking like a cow, people simping on ubisoft are seriously sad people, unless they live in their mother basement, and their parents buy everything for them, otherwise i cant understand how somebody will simp like that to a company.. especially a one like ubisoft, who loves to milk their customers like cows (microtransactions)

you know the leftist NWO has succeded in to their brainwash population to gain mass control over them, when u see people defending companies like people here..... at least for me ubisoft is going to take the place that EA has... very soon

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

@karloz1995 ubi [censored] is the new EA

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@snakeeater49910

Uhmm,,, been playing games for weel over 30years now, but back in the game when you paid full priced games, most of the items you could collect were actually part of the game instead of locked behind a paywall like in valhalla. In addition to that games would actually work.
    Its only good that ppl complain when a company makes garbage. After Odyssey you expect certain things to have been improved upon and be better like it was from origins to Odyssey, instead its just a big step down.

game developers wont improve if customers only give praise..

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@longjohn119 Uhh, much respect to you dude, BUT THIS GENERATION IS ANYTHING BUT 'FAR TOO FORGIVING' ! lol
    You cannot be serious. Jus sayin.
    It's one thing to complain about game-breaking bugs and that's totally fair (in fact, I just had a corrupted game save on my X1 and lost gear I worked all day to steal in high level areas), but that's NOT where it ends by any measure. (not that it has to - critique is fair in any game).

I think he's talking about the complete lack of civility and rude verbal abuse. Anyways, I agree w/ the OP becuz I've been gaming since the early 90's in Pixels on PC & Super Nintendo - I know what real trash is lol
    Plus I see how much Ubi has listened to the players complaints from Odyssey and made major changes to cater to them - even I'm enjoying those changes. The good stuff they do gets completely ignored as usual. (at least from what I see here).

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@karloz1995 Really? THEN QUIT WHINING AND STOP BUYING IT if that's how you feel.

Such nonsensical bs too, I'm a middle age right winger non-feminist who loves alpha males, FAR FROM NWO trash and not brainwashed by any leftist ideology - just get used to the fact that people have different opinions about ALL games. COD, Fortnite, EA, HALO, TLOU2, ................
    Just becuz you hate this one doesn't mean everyone else has to or shares your same buggy experience. I haven't.
    I've come across ONE bug with my save files for the first time yesterday in all my days of playing since release day, so don't assume we all share the same game experience.

Also, you can't say that Devs don't care about this game or the players when they've implimented SO many features that were requested due to everyones last feedback from Odyssey. They do listen and imo, they've made awesome changes in Valhalla that I'm loving. Just maybe that's what players LIKE.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@prodigurl
    and yet they left out so many great feature that were in odyssey, like transmog, getting actual loot from killing enemies, the bird that get better sense once upgraded, sinu doesnt do [censored] for u in game. and so on.
    Combat was much better in odyssey as well. Here we have dual wielding yet your left hand doesnt do anything unless you swap weapons... [censored]

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@asgardian02 Ya I know, I just came off your complaint thread and pretty much said this - I remembered you were all about the Cosmetics...
    I am too but honestly - Eivor doesn't seem like the finicky type with cosmetics, so I'm not caring as much about it this time around either. & I have plenty of choices in horses, ravens, tattoos, hair & beard, other types of gear... Settlement stuff, boat cosmetics,...
    Transmog came later in Odyssey, maybe they'll add it in Valhalla? Odyssey took a little while to get better from the base game we started with.

There's trade-off's to be sure so I don't find it to be worse than Odyssey and you may remember how much I loved Alexios & Odyssey.
    I played it for over a year and a half but had to move on.

By the way, you have a SHIELD, why would you use dual wield? lol

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello all,

Due to the nature of the initial post in this thread, and the subsequent discussions - which have been largely argumentative, insulting, and off-topic - I am locking this thread.

We welcome feedback and criticism when it comes to our games, however this must be conducted in a polite and respectful manner. If disagreeing with your fellow players, please do not insult them, and do not antagonise them with offensive language or generalised discriminatory remarks. If you have any grievance with any other player, use the flag functionality to bring it to the attention of a support staff member (such as myself) or community staff member. We are all here to ensure that our players here on the Discussions forums follow our forum rules and that you all have a pleasant and engaging experience.

Please all be better in your future interactions, and do not devolve into such negativity again. Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics