Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tonypb1984
    Original poster 4 posts

i bought valhalla through epic when i try to open it, an error message appears when entering the uplay ubisoft platform. The message says that an epic service is not available. Can someone help me? I've tried everything with support, but nothing works.undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 484 posts

Hey there! I am sorry for the issues you have experienced with launching Assassin's Creed: Valhalla from your Epic account. I would make sure that your Epic account has been linked to your Ubisoft account if you are receiving this message. If you have any problems linking your Epic profile with your Ubisoft one, please submit a support ticket so we can help investigate this with you. 🙂

Official Response
  • tonypb1984
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash Hi! I try to link but this error appears, I already opened a ticket with the support and we tried everything but nothing resolves. Case 13624021

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 484 posts

Thank you for the update! To confirm, has your Epic account ever been linked to another Ubisoft account before? If so, I would check if your Epic account is not linked to another Ubisoft account to ensure that you are able to successfully link it to this account.

Official Response
  • tonypb1984
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash has never been linked to another account.

• tonypb1984
    Original poster 4 posts

@tonypb1984 the game mysteriously appeared on an old account that you had at ubisoft. Then, they can dismiss the case. Thanks for all your attention.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics