Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DEEEZNUTS56
    Original poster 3 posts

The battle mission at the cyne belle castle got skipped and now I have to regroup with Sigurd for the saga stone. The problem is I can't get in the castle because the doors are shut. There is no way to enter the castle. I have almost 200 hours doing everything else at the moment but now I can't proceed. Please fix this. Just get rid of the doors or let us restart the missions. I can do with the little bugs but not being able to continue the game really sucks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Hey there! I am sorry this issue has put a halt to your progression in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. To help share this over to our development team to review, are you able to provide a video clip of the main tower locked and showing the next objective?

Official Response
  • DEEEZNUTS56
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks for responding. The mission is The Saga Stone. Part of: The Paladin's Stone. Chapter 3. It tells me to Regroup with Sigurd, Basim and Fulke. I can even see them through the window above but the castle doors are shut when they should be opened. It's the only way in. Could you pass it on to the right department because I'm not sure how. It would be appreciated. Thanks. It won't let me add a picture? It says the file is too big.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

@deeeznuts56

Hi there.

What platform are you playing on? It appears as though save files are now being requested for this issue so we can investigate further. If you are playing on PC or PS4 would you be able to submit your save files to us please? You should be able submit your save files to us by starting a Live Chat or contacting our support teams on Facebook and Twitter who will be able to open a case for you and then following these instructions. Thanks.

Official Response
  • DEEEZNUTS56
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-orion I'm playing on ps4. I really don't understand how to send a saved game from my ps4. It's getting complicated. Like I said, the entire castle battle got skipped and now the castle.doors are shut.You guys should just have an option where we can restart ( reset) a quest line. It would solve a lot of people's problem with not being able to progress due to a quest mission. Anyways, I'll cross my fingers and wait but I got a feeling this might have to be the last assassins creed for me. I've played all of them so it kinda sucks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics