Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• f00fighters
    Original poster 2 posts

What’s the deal with the feast buff? I have a fowl farm that gives +3 melee, but when I further expand the fowl farm, there’s no additional melee bonus. Same issue with expanding any of the other farm types. Is this a bug?

When I select the sign in front of my fowl farm, it says it will add +3 melee, which makes me think, I should get two +3 melees in total if I expand my fowl farm once. However, when I ring the bell, it will only show one +3 melee.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BigHarrySpider
    2 posts

I have the same problem. Upgraded fowl farm 3 times. I still only get the first lvl buffs. Now there is no upgrade signs, no more raw matterials available, and stuck on just a unit shy of settlement lvl 6. Very frustrating trying to figure out what I might be missing!

• Gasert666
    3 posts

@f00fighters Same issue here. This bug has been posted at least 5 times since last November 20 and still no reply from Ubi. It doesn't even seem to be a complicated issue to fix, should anybody want to fix it...

• imrsn
    2 posts

@f00fighters i have this bug on stadia now.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics